Chapter 3

After Menagerie ended up in a better condition, Sienna Khan has finally decided to put an end to the White Fang when she learned the truth about it. She called in every White Fang branch from each kingdom. Those who returned to Menagerie were given a trial. They were either imprisoned or given a second  chance. Those who refused, remained loyal to Adam Taurus.

The White Fang has been disbanded and instead, became Menagerie's own self-defense. The ArmaHorizon Corporation gave them gear, weapons, and ammunition. They were also trained by professional soldiers of ArmaHorizon in case they have to go toe-to-toe against Atlas, the Grimm, and the huntsmen/huntresses.

Eve Taurus, sister of Adam Taurus, decided to tag along with Jaune and Bleiss in order to return the favor. Which, Jaune gladly accepts.

As for Corsac and Fennec

As for Corsac and Fennec...Well, let's just say they had a worse fate then death and were never seen again.

It was time for ArmaHorizon to send a message to the four kingdoms of Remnant.

Every screen, scrolls, and the CCT towers  gets hacked by unknown hacker and begins to play this:

(Similar to this)

Anton: There are some days we never forget...

The image shows all the damage that has been done by bandits, Grimm, and the White Fang in each villages outside of the Kingdoms.

Anton: Moments burned into our memories until the day we die...Where were you when the people on the outside of the kingdoms have to go through this? Many years ago when the huntsmen/huntresses academies were built after the armies of the three kingdoms were abolished, they were known as the "Protectors of Remnant" but they didn't protect the villages or many other people against the threat outside of the Kingdoms, proven to be more than over glorified mercenaries instead of protectors. It felt like we will never find a way. But we did. Together.

Footage then shows a convoy of trucks with an ArmaHorizon label on the side of it, making their way to the new settlement that was established by the Corporation.

Anton: When you were vulnerable, we gave you our strength and protected you.

Then, it showed a huge settlement that's filled with people from the villages. ArmaHorizon employees unloads the boxes of supplies out of the trucks while they're being guarded by the Replica Soldiers.

Anton: When you were sick and hungry, we deliver you the cure and nutrients.

It showed an ArmaHorizon doctor giving the sick person the cure and giving the mother with two kids a bag full of food and water.