040

~narrator pov~
(in the car)

"guys i was thinking us 6 should go stay at some other villa" sunghoon said excluding jungwon

"why?" niki asked cluelessly

"aish this kid has no awareness. let's give yunah and jungwon some alone time. i mean, ever since they became a couple they never really got much time to themselves" sunghoon said in which the others agreed.

"i have a family villa 30 mins away from theirs. let's go there" heeseung said

——————————————

jungwon got into the villa to found yunah sat there on her phone. she looked up at the sound of footsteps and smiled seeing her man.

"wonieeee" she got up and hugged him tightly. he smiled.

"i'm sorry for leaving you but for the rest of this week you have me all to yourself baby" he said as his arms wrapped around her waist.

"what about everyone else?"

"they're at your family villa. it's just us two" he said picking her up. he stared at her for a while.

"you're gorgeous sweetheart" she blushed and before she could say anything he kissed her.

she pulled out as she couldn't breathe but he kissed her again. he walked towards to bar area and placed her on the counter. his mouth traced from her mouth to her neck, gently pushing down her lacey strap. she moaned as he gave her a hickey.
"jungwon"

and you can imagine what happens next because i've never written anything like that and if i do it's not gonna be good 💗

——————————
the next morning

yunah woke up in jungwons embrace with just her bra and underwear on. she blushed thinking about last night. her hands were on his bare chest and her legs were entangled with his. she gently got out of his tight grip as she tried to get up. a pain was felt in between her legs causing her to fall back down onto the bed. she heard a chuckle from behind as jungwon got up and wrapped his arm around her bare waist.

"i didn't even go that hard sweetheart" he whispered in her ear.

"shut up" she said before giving him a peck on his lips. he pulled her back in and started kissing her again.

"won we need to go"  she said in between gasping for air. he didn't listen and pulled her onto his lap. she purposely positioned herself on you know where as she felt him getting hard again. she smiled before pulling out of the kiss.

"you started it" she said as she looked at jungwons face.

"and you made it worse princess" he said before picking her up and taking her to the shower with him.

——————————
"won that's not how you make pancakes" she said sat on the counter staring at her bf

"it's fine it'll taste good" he said picking up a burnt piece of what is apparently a pancake and throwing it in the bin.

"i'll do it" she said struggling to get off the counter. she felt his hands on her thighs.

"you can't even walk properly baby. just sit there i'll take care of you today" he said making her smile.

after a few minutes jungwon still couldn't make them properly.

"fuck this i'm just gonna order something. what do you want sweetheart?" he said changing his tone when he talked to yunah.

"i don't mind" she said as he picked her up and took her to the sofa. he put her on his laps.

"doughnuts?" he asked as he took his phone out. she nodded.

———————————
(meanwhile)

"NIKI GIVE MY PHONE BACK RIGHT NOW" jake screamed chasing him with a pan.

"oh my gosh this is why i miss yun. she bought some peace into the household" sunoo said sat in the sofa talking to absolutely no one but himself.

"KIDS THE FOOD IS READY" jay screamed from the kitchen.

"heeseungs not waking up" sunghoon complained as he walked down the stairs into the chaos.

"CAN WE HAVE ONE NORMAL MORNING? YOU GUYS BEHAVE LIKE 6 YEAR OLDS" jay screamed.

"and you're the old man" niki added

"NISHIMURA RIKI GET HERE RIGHT NOW" jay shouted again.

"AND GIVE MY PHONE BACK" jake said gasping for air in the corner.

AUTHORS NOTE-
hiii guys
i did not know what to write after that - maybe cause im a single pringle but still
also this is a little announcement again- im going on holiday for 3 weeks so there will be a delay in these chapters but i promise i'll try upload nearly every day when im back to make up for it.
anyway, love u all 💗💗 and stay safe