037

~narrator pov~
they had all boarded the plane by now, first class of course. they had the whole area to themselves and had made sure the plane was safe.

they were 3 hours in when yunah decided to go to the bathroom. she got up and made her way. just as she was about to lock the door she felt a grip stopping her from the other side. thinking it must be jungwon she opened it only to see someone with a black mask and hood. before she could scream he covered her mouth with a cloth making her faint.

"i got her" the unknown man repeated informing his alliances through his earpiece.

———————————
(meanwhile)

the boys were sat doing their own things when they heard a man's voice and a gun reloading. they looked up and grabbed their guns to see they were outnumbered.

yunah was the only person jungwon could think about. where was she?

"we got the girl so put those guns down otherwise she's dead" he said. jungwons fist clenched as he put the gun down.

"leave her alone" he said walking up to the man.

"bold of you to speak to me like that yang jungwon. come on don't you recognise me?" he said taking his mask off.

jungwons dad. he stood there before his own son pointing a gun towards him.

"dad? why the fuck are you doing this?" jungwon was about to fight when he felt two men grab his arms tightly.

"what do you mean? i'm just being a father."

"what the fuck do you mean being a father? you're trying to kill me and all the people i love" he screamed back

"lee yunah. i don't like that bitch"

"don't call her a fucking bitch when you're a bastard yourself" he said getting out of the grip of the men and gripping his fathers collar.
"bring her back right now"

before anyone could say more, one of the men came running in- "sir she's awake"

yang hajoon smirked whilst looking at his son.

"good. that's just the right timing. bring her here so she can die in front of all of them"

jungwons fists clenched as he got dragged back again and heeseung started to get out of the grip. he grabbed a gun and shot both men holding him down in the head before helping the others.

"stop trying you're outnumbered. even if you kill these ones, yunahs still going to die." he said chuckling to himself.

all the men were now laying dead apart from hajoon and the 7 boys. a man came in holding yunah, who had tears in her eyes. her head was rushing and she felt so dizzy. everything was in pain.

"yunah! long time no see"
she looked up at him trying to come back to her sense. as she realised it was jungwons father she quickly looked over at the boys who looked pissed as ever.

"if you're gonna kill me just do it but leave them all alone" she said as a tear drop fell out of her eye.

"fuck don't touch her" jungwon said as he ran towards her but was stopped when a gun was placed towards her

"come forward and she dies"
yunahs head was down as she could barely stand due to the drug given to her. she didn't have the courage to look up at the gun pointing to her head, by her boyfriends father, whom she trusted.

"why? why don't you like me?"
she said looking up finally

"oh what a sweet little girl" he chuckled
"but i can't help but hate you. after all, your no good for my sons future. your dads dead and your mum? i don't even know where she's gone. at first i thought you would be helpful because our companies could merge but now? i can get him to marry whoever's daughter i want and i could finally be the richest businessman in asia, because let's be honest, your dad never deserved that title"

as yunah heard that, tears came out of her eyes. did his mum only like her because of the company too? she trusted his family with all her heart and now she was betrayed. once again....

AUTHORS NOTE-
hiii guysss!!! basically it's 11:05 pm rn and i'm so sorry for being late these past few weeks but i just have so much homework. i will post tomorrow because i feel so so so bad.

thank you for all the encouraging comments and you guys are acc so sweet like i love you all 🫶
ROMANCE UNTOLD???? omfg stream xo and they ate that up bec those albums look so good and so is the whole track list.

anyway, love you all and stay safe. and no matter what, i'll always pray for you all 💗💗💗💗