New day

*alarm clock beep*

- Alright , alright I'm awake..

Not like I heard my clock. Why do I set an alarm then? Simple, out of habit.  I never hear it because I never sleep with hearing aids. Most of the time it's Pumpkin who wakes me up. And of course..I was late.

- Oh man, I hate this stupid traffic! I sure won't make it in time..

This is my life since I lost my hearing. Almost always oversleep the alarm, then I rush and I'm on the edge of crying. I'm a fricken mess!

Meanwhile in the musical class

- Therefore he tried the same song with different...

I didn't know yet but Damien took my place. Surprise huh? Girls were so mesmerized by him .

- Look at him . He's a cutie.
- He's much older than us.
- And? I like my man older . And not like he looks more than 20.
- Where is Mr Wellington?
- Beats me.
- Bet he was in Ethan's bed last night.
- Unless you meant my boyfriend then no. Mr Wellington is handsome too but Perci is my only love
- What the fuck dude? You're eating pizza??
- Sure I am.
- You're like a pig. Stop eating
- I'm hungry
- There we go..

When I arrived , most of the class was over. I was exhausted, running from the parking lot.

- Are you alright? You didn't come so Mrs Rosa asked me to take your class..
- I'm fine, I just overslept. Thank you.  Let's see what you got.

I was an asshole yesterday , I wanted to give the boy a chance. He was a little awkward but it's fine for a newbie.  For some reason I was certain he's a daddy's boy.
On our break, I saw he was sitting alone. It reminded me of my school life. When I was 15-16 . I was an awkward potato. I was alone usually because people was scared to "catch the gayness" from me.  This guy seemed lonely as well. I wanted to get to know him a little. Who knows. Maybe we could be friends.

- Damien, can I sit with you?
- Sure, take a seat.
- Thanks. Why are you sitting alone anyway? The teachers are sitting together .
- Yes...I noticed, but I'm only an assistant, I don't belong to them but it would be weird to sit with the students.
- Mmm.. then I'll keep you in company from now on.
- It's fine, I'm not lonely or antisocial.
- Really? Neither am I.
- When I was new I also used to sit alone , because I was awkward. I wanted to belong somewhere, and for my luck, my colleagues started to like me quickly.
- Yeah? Surprising.. no offense. Guess you were only jerk with me.
- Look, I apologize. I'm not rude or mean. I'm a friendly guy but very proud. When Mrs Rosa said I'll get an assistant, I got hurt.
- You notice than I'm not only your assistant, right? And it wasn't my fault . It seems more like that you saw me and decided to hate me without knowing me.

Great. Theast thing I wanted to be a damn judgemental.

- Of course I don't hate you! Like I said, I'm just very proud. Becoming a music teacher was my dream. And after I because hearing impaired ..I got depressed, I didn't want to lose this job. I worked so hard to stay in my position. I love this, I'd not give up for anything. So..even if I need to use hearing aid, I want to keep teaching. That's why I felt bad, like a personal attach towards me.
- I'm sorry.. Did you never think about a surgery?
- I did but the doctor said it could do more damage then help. I'm very scared to give it a try. I don't want to be utterly deaf.
- Can I ask the reason of your... I mean, we're only getting to know each other, if you don't feel like to tell it's fine.
- No, it's fine. It's been 3 years now. I had an accident and I was in a coma for 4 months..