The day of shame

The next day Damien was still in my bed. He wasn't in a hurry . After what he told me about her wife, I assume she didn't miss him at all. He was so peaceful, like he found where he belonged.

- Jacob..let's wake up?

I barely understand anything. Probably took my hearing aid out after our home wrecking hours..

- Sorry say again please, I couldn't hear you. I see you stayed.
- Yeah.. honestly, I'm a little ashamed to go home.
- It's already bad. I can't say I regret what happened yet I do since I let you cheat. Don't get me wrong, I was sure you're a soft bottom..
-  Mostly yes, but for you I switched. I'm guilty . If I go home she'll know I was with someone else and she'll be mad. I can't pretend that I'm happy.
-  I understand but isn't that your plan? Her to find out that you're cheating? I promise I'll help you out of this somehow but let's slow down. We kissed, we slept together. I like you and that's a good start. You showed me something that I know I want to fight for. But I want you to go honey okay? Don't act suspicious. If she asks, tell her that a friend of you invited you over and you got drunk..
- Bold of you to assume she won't get mad if I tell I was drunk.

I needed to be strong this time. If I'll get soft with him I'm lost.  We'll continue the thing from last night and make things worse.

- I also need time. Please, just try to pull yourself together. If you stay longer maybe she gets worried and calls the police or your parents.
- You're right.. I'm a grown man. I did wrong I have to face her.
- Yeah. We rushed it. No more kissing for a while, no more love making.
- But you said it felt amazing..
- Of course doll face. Not sure about you but it's been a while since I...you know. You have my number, I'll text you later. And for God's sake don't get yourself killed.

He was giving me the sad puppy eyes. Stop being cute dammit! I'm a neglected man and I get tempted easily. I shouldn't. Not by you..not yet.

- Fine.. can I get a kiss goodbye?
- Did I sutter?
- Aw...

As if I was talking to the wall. He got closer and cuddled me. Guess I wasn't clear enough.

- 5 minutes please..
- Fine. But once I turn back your ass won't be here, got it?
- Okay..

He began to kiss my neck and shoulders. I knew it'll be a long 5 minutes.  The lust from last night was still there. He's younger, shorter, but he pressed himself against my back and his lower part against my bottom...

- I love your scent. It will be hard to stay away from you.  You're more than just a handsome face or..a nice body.

I felt his hands moving down on me slowly, reaching my hips. I had to be stronger than yesterday. I had to resist.

- I never felt this with anyone else..I'm going crazy..
- Damien, I can feel that your still in heat but you can't seduce me again.
- I'm well aware.

His tone changed. He wasn't flirty but honest. He really wanted to stay but I couldn't let him.

- Let me take little steps with you. I know you're unhappy. What we did was wrong yet felt so right.. it's confusing. We'll find a solution to get you out of this, alright?

He was silent. No words were needed. Slowly he was able to let go.

- I need to get ready, I want to take a bath..to calm down.

After my bath I stayed there a bit more, thinking. I felt guilty. How could I let this happen? I have never been a bad boy. And..I just jrig a person without even knowing her. No matter how much I want to help Damien, this was bad and I was helpless.