Sin 🔞

I couldn't believe it! What was he thinking?! It had to end here.

- Anthony Coldman. What are these???
- Condoms.
- And? Why did you get them here with you??
- Why are you so upset..?
- Why??? Are you serious?
- Yeah, you see, I'm meeting this guy later and he's all I want.
- Let's not lie. We both know well that you're into me. You've been making it clear.  I'm flattered that you find me attractive but nothing can happen between us.
- Why not? We're adult,  we both are single. No one would know.
- Don't you see the problem?  Even if we're single and both of us are gay, you're my student. It could only work if I wasn't your teacher anymore or maybe if I got fired.

But even then he wasn't my type. A brat, he thinks he can get anything and anyone. I hate it.

- Are you sure?  No one knows I came here. I even bought flowers. I really like you and you're my favorite teacher..
- That's the post. Your teacher. Please if you respect me, then don't try anything sneaky. I don't want to lose my job.
- Fine... Be like this then. But you should know that you broke my heart.. maybe I'll get depressed..
- Stop making me feel bad.

I couldn't let him blackmail or make me feel guilty. He's so very determined to get in my pants.

- I'll keep my eyes on you but please just let it go. We can't, it's not okay.
- Ok..! Whatever, I go home! Be happy!!

He stormed out , sulking. I hated this, I didn't mean to hurt him , I don't even think he'd be serious about a relationship. It got late and I also lost my mood to play the piano more.

- A text..? Who's this?

[ Hello! I asked Mrs Rosa for your number. Are you okay? - Damien ]

It moved my mood a bit. Damien, alright. I saved his number. In other situations I'd be annoyed that someone just got my number but he is...well...
He is what? I can't finish my thoughts. The first day I disliked him, the next day I gave him a chance. We're not even friends. We talked some and he's a good guy and I kind of like him. Hopefully the feeling is now mutual. But..what is this so suddenly?
I can't deny, he's cute. I really like his eyes and the way his lips curves when he smiles.  Come on, time to look for something serious. A handsome face will grow wrinkled. I need a man who's more than a good look.

- I should reply him Pumpkin. He was kind and caring, asked about my wellbeing..

At Damien's

I wish I knew how bad he felt, how lonely he was. I could visit him if overcame my fear of anxiety.
His day was similar to mine. Awful. I wish I didn't tell him about my accident because he was worried now. He told me many things but not so much about his personal life. Like how his days are the same. How he comes to work, does the grocery shopping, does the chores, prepares for the next day.
He never asked for that life and wanted to change it but couldn't.
I had no idea how unhappy he was. He showed his smile to th world and hid his pain from everyone. Like he was dying inside. I didn't know about his situation either. That he was married.. I didn't know about his suicidal thoughts either.. His life was dull and meaningless. He wanted to run away like his brother did. But his mind was advising him something very dangerous. 
Cheating . Not so conspicuously purposefully but obvious that he was seeing someone else. Cheating is bad and he didn't want to hurt his wife. Although, she wouldn't care. But then again, he couldn't just play with someone's feelings for his own sake.

- A text..

[ It's okay now I could save your number. I'm better now. Are you free? We could meet at mine and have a drink if you want ]