Innocent

This was a nightmare.. I got thrown behind bars as if I really was a criminal.  But I did nothing!! Why no one let me speak? Why did no one try to listen to me?  What do they have against me..? What will happen now...? They took me here , demanded me to change into a stinky jumpsuit..and even took my hearing aid for who knows what reasons . I didn't even know they can. I'm here, nowhere to sit, it's an empty cell for now.. I'm cold and hungry...and I really need to use the bathroom.

- Jacob...

I couldn't hear him, I wasn't aware of Val's presence.

- I'm here, notice me..

And I did. Somehow I did. Not like I had better things to do. He came, not sure how he found out I was here..

- What's going on?! Damien told me what happened, I know you haven't done anything. You shouldn't be here!
- I can't hear you...

I had no idea what he was saying but he was obviously upset. I looked at him through my tears and I understood that he was trying to help..

- I'll be back soon. Please stay strong. I'll hurry! I'll take you out .

He left.. I don't know why but he did. I wish he could stay but I understood well that he couldn't. I was so scared. I didn't believe that horny bastard when he said he'd report me to the police..and now I'm here and have no idea what evidence they have.

At the police station

- You don't know who I am! I'm Jackson Hard's youngest son!
- I don't give a damn. This is private and even if you were his lover I still cannot show you any evidences. Tsk, this man must be popular if two Hard guys want to see him.

Damien didn't know that Val was there only a little earlier. Both of them tried so hard to prove my innocence.

- I'll be back with lawyers! He's innocent ! It's a false accusation! I bet the evidence is fake! Let me guess, that Coldman boy forgot to mention that he was trying to sexually harass my colleague at his own home!
- Damien, you're here too. Good, but let's leave. I have a plan.
- But Jacob is..
- I know, but listen to me.

In the car

- Thank you for coming so quickly. I have my father's name but it means so little... I'm the younger child, the heir, yet I have no power. No one takes me seriously. I really hope together we can get him out...
- I know he's innocent, I'll get my lawyer. This is madness. Jazz is not that kind of person who'd hurt a fly. He shouldn't suffer because of a motherfucking asshole.
- You didn't change, it's nice that you still help people even though you don't know them. But I don't remember mentioning his nickname.
- You didn't but I knew since he got it from me when we started to date. Long story short, he's the man I wanted to marry. We have history. Even if he doesn't give me more chances I still want to help him.
- Wow...

Yup. Damien got it. His brother loved the man who he also was falling for. Insanity, isn't it?

- What?
- Small world, isn't it?
- I beg your pardon?
- Remember I told you that I'm cheating on Lorette with this man? And I think I really like him already.  I didn't want to mention his name since Jacob wanted it to be a secret but..
- You're fucking with me, right??
- Wait a minute! When I asked you his name, you said something else..
- Damien, I thought maybe you knew him or something! But does it matter? This is incredible...
- Tell me about it. I'm having sex with your ex.
- Do you want me to crash this fucking car?! I don't want to hear it!
- Oh but none of your business. You left him heartbroken!
- So?! And you're married! I'm single and he's single too! Maybe grow some balls and get a divorce!
- Wow...