November- Mom Chats

Song Suggestion-

We can't be friends (wait for your love) - Ariana Grande

________________________________________________________________________________

Time Skips to 2 months later, it's November end. Winter is starting.

It's been usual at school, every day I go to school, sit alone in class, study, and during lunch I creep into Mahi's class to meet her and...Take a few glances at Sawyer.

All the other students are adjusting to the new teachers and studies.

It is Saturday and I am at home, I glance at the weather forecast on my phone. It's 3 degrees outside and 16 degrees inside my house. I am wearing black leggings and a white soft and warm sweatshirt. My mom walks and sits beside me and randomly scrolls through her phone (probably online shopping).

"It's getting colder day by day, need to buy new boots for your dad...New socks for me...And...Cassie you need anything?" my mom asks me

"I-No I don't, I think we bought my stuff last month itself," I say

"Good for you, Unlike us luckily you won't freeze and catch a cold"

"Mom err M-Mahi has a new crush" I lie to change the topic from clothing to love

"Oh does she, who is he" my mom asks

"I random boy she saw at school last month" I reply nervously

"uh huh and what about you, anyone you-" my mom starts but I cut her off by saying "No No unlike her I was studying, and anyways I am not interested in dating and stuff"

My mom nods and says "Good because me and your dad want you to study and become very successful in whatever you plan on doing in the future. But of course, you are going to be 13 next month so a teen...And trust me being a teen is hard when it comes to studies and love and dating. I won't stop you from dating of course, but I will advise you to wait before you start dating a guy, Don't date a guy because you like how he looks or because he is attractive. First, come to know him, his nature, how he is to you, does he respects you, and of course, you have to respect him too. Once you are positive to take a step forward then start dating him. I won't stop you because I trust you to be safe and to respect others too."

I nod understanding every word my mum says to me, "I won't hurry into things, because my other friends like, Ashlyn, dated this guy only for 18 days and then she broke up. No wonder she has 13 exes, and she is of my age so 12 years old and 13 exes!"

"Try not to do that, because don't go breaking the boy's heart, that would be cruel." my mom says as she smiles and me and says "I only had 3 crushes in my whole life, but I chose your dad to love forever, because even today after almost 10-11 years after our marriage, we still love each other"

I looked at my mom as she got up and continued explaining to me how she and Dad had met.

I wondered if I would ever truly fall in love.

<3

<3

________________________________________________________________________________

Hope you like my story, because I plan on updating it very soon.

Eager to know how we fell in love?