Don't go stealing my Elsa

HiiiiiiIiiiiii

Hope you like it

(I am literally at school, learning tech)

<3

________________________________________________________________________________

I feel something moving beside me as I open my eyes

I see mahi facing the other side with her phone in her hand, she sets her phone on the side table and turns towards me.

"Oh you're awake" she says (she looked very sleepy)

"Yea...But you don't look awaken to me" I say as I rub my eyes

"I just got up to check the time, didn't mean to wake you up"

"It's fine, I would've woken up eventually, I am not used to sleeping beside someone. Anyways whats the time?" I ask as I slowly and sorely sit up

"Oh you won't believe it...It's 7:05" she says as she shows me her phone as a proof

"7:05!! WTF We didn't sleep at all"

"Stop yelling or you'll wake your parents and Lane. And yes we didn't sleep more than 1 and half hour cuz we slept at 5:30 or something" she says and then yawns covering her mouth.

"Well I guess I won't sleep now...So...What should we do?" I ask

"Watch something...or talk?"

"Both!"

"Ok...Oh by the way me and Ashlyn broke our friendship on text"

"What! why??" I ask

"I told you about the fight, and then I also told my mom, she said I should kindly cut off with them" she said sadly

"They were your friends from the past 5 years..." I say matching her tone

"Not real good friends, they just wanted me to pass time at school. They never helped me or were never kind enough to be friends with me"

"Oh...You ok?" I ask slowly, not sure what to say

"Yea...I will be ok eventually, I needed a break from their whole gang actually" she said

"They are not talking to me either, maybe because I am your friend" I say

"We really need a free therapy"

"I know someone who doesn't really talk, but she listens everything you say" I say smiling

"Who?"

"Elsa!"

"Elsa?" she asks. As she asked, a dog head popped up on the corner of my bed.

(Elsa is my female dog. She is a labrador. Color is white but she has a little bit of golden shading too. Her birthday is same as mine (20 december) and she is 5 years old in the story (cuz currently in real life where i am 16 elsa is going to be 8))

"Elsa come here" I say as Elsa walks from around the bed and comes to me-wagging her tail-she rests her head on my knee showing off her puppy type eyes.

"YOu see Mahi Elsa is a natural therapy dog, and she is a natural model, she is photogenic too" I say proudly as I kiss Elsa's forehead.

"Damn... She is a lot of things together but you forgot a important part Cass"

"What did i forget?"

"YOu forgot to say that she is the cutest dog ever and her face is very very very very adorable and cute and pretty and the best!" she said pointing at Elsa's face.

"Of course like me" I say battling my eyelashes with each other for Mahi to see.

"Nah" she simply said, but I noticed the smirk at the edge of her lips.

Mahi sat with elsa while I texted my long distant friends on my phone.

"Elsa is so peaceful" Mahi said pointing at Elsa who was now resting her chin on Mahi's thighs and letting her pet her. Mahi then said "Elsa can literally make anyone love her. I mean look at me, I used to hate dogs, I couldn't even look at dogs, but Elsa made me fall in love with her. Cassie you are so lucky to have her, literally a therapist at your house. That's it I am stealing her today."

"Heyyyyyy... NO stealing MY Elsa." I said in a whiny tune

We talk for a while. At 9:10 my mom knocks the door and asks us to walk up, we tell her how we slept less that 2 hours and woke up early too. We freshen up and go down stairs for breakfast.

We discuss our high-school course-selection and we decide what to select. We talk for a while before going for a long walk with Elsa.

Me and my dad drop Mahi at her place at 8:00pm.

________________________________________________________________________________

Hope you liked this update

Please vote it means alot

Will update soon

And the next some updates are interesting...

-Cassie