Sleep-Over

It's 17 December and I am at Mahi's house with my parents.

Our parents are talking, as me and Mahi go upstairs to her room. We start talking about random casual stuff when Mahi says "I'm not talking to Bryce anymore"

"What? Why?" I ask

"I argued with Ashlyn, New and Sara yesterday," she says sadly

I nod in understanding and say "Ok...But why aren't you talking to Bryce, what did he do?"

"After the argument happened he went after them, he is still hanging out with them. Cassie, I thought he would be a good friend to us, but he just left and hung out with them after school," she says

"I think you should talk to him, before breaking your friendship with him," I advise

"I tried to...But that fat-head ignored me the whole day. Even Ashlyn, New, Sara and Audrey are ignoring me. I don't know what to do, they are all in my class." she stops for 5 seconds and then continues "Even Sawyer was ignoring me! He has nothing to do with the fight, they just dragged him into the situation"

I started to reply but was cut off by my mom who called us. We went downstair, my parents said it was time to go home. Me and Mahi sighed sadly.

Mahi walked me to my car, she hugged me and said goodbye.

"I wish we could do a sleep-over or something," she said

I stared at her, a smirk on my smile and I said "Sleep-over! Yes, we should do a sleepover."

Me and Mahi shared a knowing smirk, we ran inside her house and asked my mum to wait for me. I asked Mahi's mum if she was allowed to come to my place for a sleepover. Her mum hesitated but she couldn't resist Mahi's puppy eyes.

"Alright, but ask your father just in case Mahi," Mahi's mum said

"Yes! THANKS MOM YOU ARE THE BEST!" Mahi hugged her mom before running to her father who was currently at the door waving goodbye to my dad.

"Dad! Can I please go to Cassies' place, please..." Mahi asked

"When?" her dad asked

"Today! Right now! As a sleepover, pleaseeeee" Mahi begged

"Ok, but I will pick you up tomorrow, after discussing it with Cassie's parents."

Mahi quickly hugged her dad before running upstair to pack her PJs and the necessary stuff (including her phone and laptop of course).

Meanwhile, I went to my mum and told her about the sleepover.

After 15 minutes we reached my house, I took Mahi to my room. We talked for 15-20 minutes before my mum knocked on the door and said "It's 11:55 pm, you should go to bed...unless...you have other things planned to do..." She said the last part in a whisper as if it was a secret. I smirked at my mom and told her that we would go to 'sleep'.

After I heard my parents and my brother's room close, I removed my laptop and phone, and so did Mahi. We started watching YouTube and some dumb stuff, we talked, took pictures and videos, and we heard songs. But we mostly talked. We also had chocolate and marshmallows when we were a bit hungry.

It was 2:58 am, and we didn't really want to sleep yet, so we continued talking.

But the fun nonsense talk turned into an emotional talk instead.

________________________________________________________________________________

Keep reading to know what we talked about <3

Hope you liked this chapter, will update you soon.

Love ya <3

- Cassie