Episode 16.(Let's get back together)🔞

"Aiah!!,aiah wait!" Mikha runs out when she got caught up with Aiah.

"No..NO!" Before Mikha knew Aiah was already crying from the picture she just saw.

"Please..wait!" Mikha begs and grabs Aiah's hand making Aiah stop from running. Aiah wipes her tears from her other hand. "Let me explain..please" Mikha softly holds Aiah's hand making her calm down a bit.

"What..w-what do you want?" Aiah turns to Mikha and she just looked away.

"Look at me.." Mikha incourages Aiah and Aiah looked at Mikha making them hold eye contact.

"Look..let me-----"

Before mikha could talk aiah went to kiss mikha on the lips. Mikha pulls Aiah by her waist and continued it. Mikha stops to look at aiah and says.

"Let's get back together"

The last sentence Mikha could say. Aiah pulls Mikha and they went back inside the school and went to the private bathroom the officers only had.

"Mikha Lim..i have always loved you..but my heart was so broken when you and Denise kissed in front of me..i didn't know how to act but my mind told me to let go of you..but my heart said to have patience with you..i always care and worried about how your life was without me.." Aiah says making Mikha crying while they were inside the private bathroom.

"My life without you was mess..my heart kept looking for you everywhere..our moments together would show up in my mind if I close my eyes just to sleep..i tried to make my distance with you to not make you angry or discomfort around me..my friends helped me to find my feelings..and here we are in a private bathroom..sharing our true feelings.." Mikha makes Aiah cry too they hugged tightly and comfortably with each other's body.

"Why don't we continue what we started last time?"

"W-what do you m-----?!"

Mikha lifts up Aiah to the sink.

"Mikha?!,what are you doing?!" Aiah shakes of frustration with the sudden eye contact Mikha held for a while.

But Mikha just answered Aiah with a peck on the lips. Aiah understood what she meant.

Mikha slowly leans into Aiah making a different air slowly coming into their heated bodies. Both knew what they wanted,Mikha slips her hand in Aiah's neck and Mikha strikes a heavy bite and licks Aiah's neck.

Aiah liked it and moaned a little. Mikha was satisfied by Aiah's reaction and Mikha makes a fast move by kissing Aiah repeatedly. Mikha lifts up Aiah again carrying her while she pinned Aiah to the wall. Their tongue met and they repeatedly kissed each other. Mikha slips Aiah's shorts and clothes off making Aiah naked again. Aiah takes off Mikha's clothes too while kissing.

"Fuck me!" Aiah yells at Mikha and Mikha thrust's to Aiah. Aiah moaned loud and her eyes wanted more of the red-hairs hotness. "Y-yes..nghh~" Aiah moaned repeatedly making every second of Mikha's thrust good and nice by her opening.

"Uggh!" Mikha and Aiah was about to burst out of cum. "I'm cumming!" Mikha warned Aiah and Aiah cummed first and Mikha next. They both laughed but continued. Mikha kisses Aiah and stops thrusting. Instead Mikha letter go of Aiah and letted her stand up. Mikha goes down to Aiah's breasts. Aiah was really sensitive so Aiah moaned and shouted because of how good it was. "Ugghh..suck me!" Aiah yells out for more while Mikha's left hand went to Aiah's other breasts. "UGHH!~~..fuck!~~".

*********************************
Okay time out!!,uupdate na ako sa landian mamaya or bukas🤣✨

Thanks for reading!!🤙✨