Episode 24.(Final Chapter?)

5 years later..

"Mama!!" A kid yells and was running towards someone.

"Maiah!,gising kana pala?" Mikha holds her eldest kid.

"Miss na kita eeyy.." Mikha titled her head and knew exactly who taught her daughter that saying.

"Ey?,did aunt Sheena taught you that?" Mikha raises her eyebrows and tries to smile for her daughter.

"Of course!!" Sheena shows up out of nowhere with her wife Gwen,and of course their son...Hashew.

"Hays,Ewan ko sayo shee" Mikha's attention changed and turns to someone really special to her holding their newborn son.

"Babii!!,nakauwi kana pala!" Aiah happily greets he wife from the distance. Mikha smiles.

"Of course naman,bahay natin toh..san ba ako uuwi?" Mikha teases her wife.

"Ses" aiah sends her wife a peck ok the cheeks.

"Hi Ian Arcetaa!!" Mikha greets her little son who was wearing a penguin little pajama.

"Huy tara na malalate tayo!!" Jhoanna and her family shows up with the other members.

"Exicted much?" Colet and Maloi shows up too.

"Huy di nato joke bilis na!!" Stacey yells out from outside.

"Okay! Okay!" Aiah and Mikha holds their kids with the others smiling and laughing.

-----------

"Let's go,let's go,let's go!" Maiah pulls her mommy towards the the sea

"Okay okay!" Aiah just smiles because she was being pulled.

"Aaahhhh!!" Jhoanna and Stacey's daughter,Princess Anna was playing with Colet and Maloi's daughter Yvonne.

"Jhoanna!!!!,asan yung letchon!!" Stacey scolds her wife Jhoanna.

"Eh?!,asan ba?!" Jhoanna looked confused.

"Eto na wait!!" Gwen and Colet was carrying the large pig towards the long table.

𝑁𝑜.

𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑖𝑠 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑒𝑛𝑑 𝑦𝑒𝑡.

𝐷𝑖𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑘 𝑖𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑎 ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑦 𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔?

𝐻𝑖𝑛𝑑𝑖 𝑝𝑎 𝑛𝑜ℎ

"Dad?..."

"What..."

"Denise!!!"

"Fuck!!"

"What did you do?!"