Episode 23.(Confession)

"Hayss.." Mikha gives up and was just about to sit down on the couch but someone called from her phone.

"Eh?..mom?" Mikha was confused and was hesitant to answer the vibrating phone.

"You should answer that" Aiah came out of nowhere and was already dressed up.

"San ka pupunta?" Mikha asks Aiah and ignored the phone.

"Answer it muna" aiah sits down beside her and orders mikha to answer the phone.

"Fine" Mikha gets the phone from the coffee table in front of them and slide it open to answer it.

"Hello?" Mikha asks from the phone.

------

"Po?!" Mikha looked rushed and shocked on what she heard.

"Bakit anong nangyari kay mom?!" Mikha stands up and was looking like she was about to cry.

"Huy,okay ka lang?" Aiah changed emotions and was worried for mikha.

"Sge sge,pupunta ako jyan!" Mikha ignored aiah and looked very worried so she rushed to change her clothes.

"Bilis Aiah,puntahan natin si mom" mikha invites aiah too.

"Sge" aiah agrees and even tho she didn't know where they were going she just rushed to change her clothes.

"Tara!" Mikha was already done changing and aiah was done too. They both runs towards the car and they get in. Mikha started the engine and she didn't hesitate to fastened the speed of the car.

(*arrived at a park)

"Ano toh?..𝑘𝑎𝑙𝑎 𝑘𝑜 𝑒𝑚𝑒𝑟𝑔𝑒𝑛𝑐𝑦?.." Aiah looked confused because everything was filled with red roses,sparkly lights,and beautiful designs.

Aiah was suddenly grabbed by someone from the back and was tied up in a blindfold in her eyes

"Huy!!,bitawan mo ako!" Aiah was scared and was confused about what's happening.

"𝐸𝑎𝑠𝑦 𝑙𝑎𝑛𝑔 𝐽ℎ𝑜!!" 𝐺𝑤𝑒𝑛 𝑤ℎ𝑖𝑠𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑠 𝑎𝑡 𝐽ℎ𝑜𝑎𝑛𝑛𝑎 𝑤ℎ𝑜 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑡𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑏𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑑𝑓𝑜𝑙𝑑 𝑖𝑛 𝑎𝑖𝑎ℎ'𝑠 𝑒𝑦𝑒𝑠.

"𝑆𝑜𝑟𝑟𝑦!" 𝐽ℎ𝑜𝑎𝑛𝑛𝑎 𝑎𝑝𝑜𝑙𝑜𝑔𝑖𝑧𝑒𝑠 𝑡𝑜 𝑎𝑖𝑎ℎ 𝑏𝑒𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑑.

Aiah was taken to a new area of the park and was still blindfolded and was still shaking about what's happening.

(Flashback)

"𝐌𝐢𝐤𝐡𝐚!!!" 𝐉𝐡𝐨𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐲𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞.

"𝐒𝐬𝐬𝐬𝐡𝐡!!!,𝐤𝐚𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐢 𝐤𝐨 𝐬𝐢 𝐀𝐢𝐚𝐡!" 𝐌𝐢𝐤𝐡𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐟𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐣𝐡𝐨𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚'𝐬 𝐲𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠.