Episode 21.(Roommates)

"Basketball club..Colet" Colet was happy and excited to hear her name.

"Volleyball Club...Maloi,roommates kayo ni Colet" Maloi was shocked and she immediately side eyed Colet who was sitting on the middle chairs.

"Luhhh??" Colet who didn't know what to say but just glance at Maloi.

"Basketball club....Gwen" The teacher looks for Gwen and she raises her hand. Gwen was chill and clm about hearing her name called.

"Volleyball Club....Sheena,roommates kayo ni Gwen" The teacher looks at Gwen and Sheena who had different reactions. Sheena who remembered that she was the girl she bumped into. And Gwen who thinked of being friends with Sheena.

"Basketball club...Jhoanna" the teacher states and jhoanna raises her hand. "Volleyball club....Stacey" Stacey immediately looks at Jhoanna who was sitting 4 chairs in front of her. Jhoanna also looked at Stacey but both of them rolled their eyes at each other.

-------

"And lastly,Basketball club Joseph..and Volleyball club Amy" The teacher finishes the long list of the members of each club.

"Hindi pwede toh!!,bakit hindi kami mag kasama?!!!!" Joseph who stand up in anger not believing the list of the teacher.

"I'm sorry?" The teacher tilts her head a bit and everyone turns and stared at Joseph.

"Taena ka naman ma'am!!!,diba may binigay ako sayo para mag kasama kami?!!" Joseph yells his voice at the teacher who looked so offended and calm about the situation.

"Sino?,si Aiah ba yung gusto mo?..gusto kaba nya?" The teacher hits Joseph with reality and Aiah's friend just slightly laughed and hid it.

"Tangina ka ma'am!!,asan na yung pera ko?!!..pera lang alam mo palibhasa madami na kayong pera at utang!!!" Joseph hits the teacher with words again and that makes the teacher lower her eyebrow in anger.

"Watch your words Josephio Guhann!!,palibhasa kayong mga Guhann at pamilya nyu mag parehas lang!!..parehas yung ugali parehas din yung mukhang kapal nyu!" The teacher yells at Joseph back.

The students avoided the fighting between the teacher and joseph,they all went quiet as Aiah who was a bit guilty for making Joseph "paasa".

"Go to the principal office Joseph!!" The teacher points at the exit door. Joseph left and slammed the classroom door. It echoed around the school making everyone curious.

"Anyways,now that's done..you can now go to your respective dorms." The teacher calms herself down due to the stress and yelling with Joseph.

*********************************
Half lang muna ngayon,maya na mga 12pmAHHAHA

thank you for reading!!❤✨