Chapter Twenty Two

Axton Walker

My tongue pushes past the tight ring of muscle, and Oakley whines. He's asleep, and he keeps squirming. But he's so addicting. He's hot as fuck, and the noises he make send me over. Pulling off, I let spit slip from my mouth to his hole, and I pushed my finger in gently.

He whines again, and this time his eyes flutter open. Oakley won't say it, but he loves all the attention i give him. i dont think he's ever been big on the receiving end of sexual acts, but with him i can't stop.

I've done more to him, then I ever have to anyone before. I can't stop touching him, and pulling sweet sounds from his lips. I could explode just from that.

"Axton" he whines, pushing his hips down onto my finger. My tongue laps at him, and his back shoots off the bed. He curses, and he tenses. "Wh-what are you doing?" I see flush spread from his neck, up to his cheeks.

We haven't done this before. But I want to taste every part of him, here included. My tongue pushes through, meeting my finger. I thrust, twist and shove my way in. Throughout it all he pants, says my name over and over, jerks. Moans. It's so hot.

I never felt so turned on before, and everytime with him it's just more and more. I feel it all over my body, like I'm a live wire. My release feels so good too, I can't get enough.

I add more spit to his hole, before adding another finger. His hips lift from the bed, and his moans pick up. "Are you gonna cum hands free baby?" I ask, nailing his prostate over and over. My tongue mixes back with my fingers, and sweet whimpers come from my mate.

"Axton '' he moans my name, as his thighs jerk and then his hole flutters, tightens, his hold body tenses as cum shoots from his tip, covering his cock and stomach.

I can't stop myself, licking him clean. His cock and stomach. My lips wrap around his hardened cock and he whimpers. I can't get enough, and it might be a problem. My head bobs, and my fingers bury deeper.

"Ohhhhhh" he moans, his head dropping back. I'm sure his eyes are in the back of his head when I take him down my throat. I tense around him and he moans louder. "Ax stop" he whines "Let me touch you" he tries to squirm away.

I pull off with a pop, "One more time, then you can?" my eyes flick between his. I'd never want to force him into something he wasn't comfortable with. He nods, relaxing back into the bed.

My lips are around him, widening so I can take his thick cock to the back of my throat. I do, and he whines, grinding down on my finger. I stop moving them, letting him fuck himself on my fingers as i suck him down.

He doesn't last long, sensitive from the first time and the dual sensation sends him quickly. He moans my name as his entire body shakes through his orgasm. It's so hot, I almost cum from seeing it.

The second my fingers slip from him, and my mouth is off him he's throwing himself at me. Kissing me, and working his hand into my sweats. His fingers wrap around me, pumping his fist as he jerks me.

"Shit baby" I pant into his mouth, pushing him back to the bed. He pulls me with him, so I'm settled between his spread legs. Oakley pushes my sweats down, my cock slapping free. He doesn't hesitate to start pumping me again.

My face buried into his neck, my mouth sucking the skin between my teeth. I bite, nip, suck and lick all over his neck, as his hand tightens, and speeds up. "Wanna suck your dick Ax" I can hear his pout, but I shake my head.

"Not gonna last. You're so fucking sexy Oaks. So fucking hot when you cum" i moan into his skin, my hips chasing his hand. We're both pretty vocal, which only adds to it.

"Want your cum down my throat" he whimpers when my hand slips between us, and seeks out his hole. I waste no time pushing my fingers into him. He's so tight, but takes my fingers easily.

"Fuuuuck Oaks. You feel so good. I can't wait to be in there "I groan into his skin, thrusting my fingers quickly. His body tenses, and I feel his thighs quake beside my hips. His hand quickens, and I can't stop my smirk. "You gonna cum again baby?" I taunt, trying to fight off my orgasm that's building quickly.

"Ax" he gasps when my teeth sink into his neck. I wish I could bury my canines there, but we don't have any answers yet.

His hand falters, but I'm too horny. I'm too turned on for it to affect my building pleasure. I'm right there, but I want to feel his hole suck down my fingers and squeeze.

"One more baby" I murmured, licking my way up his neck and nipping at his ear. I suck the lobe between my teeth, biting down gently.

I don't know if Oakley can do another one, but when his hand speeds up, and he fucks my fingers i can't hold back.

"Oh fuck" i moan, my face burying back into his neck. My orgasm hits, as my fingers hit deep inside my mate. I feel his whole body shake, and sweet sweet whimpers fly through him before I feel his sticky cum everywhere. Mixing with my own.

My body slumps, as electricity shoots all through me. I keep my face in his neck, listening to him pant, and moan softly when I pull my fingers free. His legs wrap around my waist, pulling me closer.

Our cum is sticking to our skin between our bodies.

"You okay baby?" I murmured. His hands find my hair, tangling in the strands as he runs his fingers through them.

"Sleepy" he murmurs, and I finally pull away. My eyes scan his face, and he does look sleepy. His eyes are heavy.

"Why won't you let me do more?" he asks softly, his eyes flicking between mine. I run my fingers through his strawberry locks, a small smile pulling on my lips.

"You're so addicting, baby. I don't need you to do more. I could get off from getting you off, honestly. It's so hot. I was never like this before. I needed stimulation. But with you it's so different. I can't explain it. "I keep my voice a soft whisper.

"I want to make you feel how i feel, too" Oakley runs his fingers through the hair at the nape of my neck. "I don't want to be selfish," he murmurs.

"You're not baby. I start it all" i smirk "I love touching you"

"How would you feel about.. Going further?" he asks softly.

"I want to. I'm ready. But i also don't want to force you"

"I want to," he murmurs. "I don't want it to be a big deal though.. I don't think sex needs to be this whole... thing? I think it should just happen naturally. Like if it just happened, I would've been okay with that. I feel like it's one of those things that if the moments right, its right"

I nod, because I don't know what else to say. I've had sex before, and it wasn't a big deal. I dont think it's a big deal, but if he wanted it to be I'd be okay with that. I'd do anything for Oakley.

"Whatever you want, baby. I don't really have a preference." I admit, and he smiles.

"Can we shower?" he wiggles beneath me, and I nod. My hands slide under his thighs, and I'm scoping him up and making my way to his adjoined shower. We take our time in the hot water.

Kissing and touching. I help wash his sticky skin, and he does the same. His hair is redder when it's wet, and it's so pretty. I run my fingers through the damp strands, and he gives me small smiles.

Seeing this side of Oakley warms my heart and body all over. It makes me so happy to see him smiling. His mark catches my eye, and I try not to stare or frown. It doesn't bother me that I might never get to mark him, because I know our bond is strong without it.

But it bothers me that he has to see that all the time. That he has to hold that battle close to him everytime he sees his reflection.

He doesn't deserve that. He never has, never will.

I love him so much.

I hope he feels the same. 

.........

Spicy chapters haha.  There's still so much to come!

Early access on my patreon :)