Entry #1

The Diary of Lauran Tenique

Entry #1

-My name is Lauran Tenique. All of my friend call me Unique. I am 15 years old and my birthday is on Halloween; October 31st, 2000. I have a mom and a brother. My mom's name is Ashlynn Laurence and my brother's name is Cody Tenique. You may be wondering if i'm going to mention my father, my father threatened and abused my mom for a year or so and then he left. Exactly a week after leaving he was arrested and sent to prison. That happened when I was 7.

We lived on the streets until I was about 13. The only way we could really afford food was because my brother was forced to sell drugs and my mom is never around taking care of her 'buisiness'. After that we found a crappy, cheap, apartment in the middle of a small town in Louisiana.

I have a boyfriend who is two years older than me named Nick Richards. We've only been dating about a year but I care about him a lot and i'd like to think he feels the same.

I do go to school but I usually sit behind the bleachers and write in here. Grades were never a priority and i'm absent enough they never really notice when i'm here. Tomorrow is the first day of ninth grade. My only friends here are Margeret Fisher and Timothy Stevens. The only negative is they don't go to my school to keep me company. I'm hoping I won't have to switch schools again. I've switched schools several times due to bullying. I would've stayed at the same school but my so called "family" found out about the bullying and felt the urge to spend more money, that we don't have, to switch schools.

If you couldn't tell i'm the girl with the Not So Rich and Beautiful Life.