Parents can hurt your feelings too

"If you don't marry him,you will be cut off from this family for good!!!" My mother shouts out in rage in my face. My father stood behind her,not knowing what to do,he looks afraid to save me because he knows what mother might do if he tries to rescue me.

Shutting my eyes I suck in my tears and the bad words that were ready to burst out. Once I speak I'm anger,I will say things I've kept locked up for years of bring tortured by this woman that I call mother. Like they say,words that are said in anger are true words that have been kept hidden from those that might get hurt. The things I will say to my mother,I will make sure she'll end up in a hospital or six feet under.

"Honey don't shout at her,can't you see she doesn't want to marry the man." Father said softly taking a few steps towards a monster that he married.

I got my father's soft heart but my mother's rage. I hate it so much that i hate to call her even my mother,I even look like the damn lady making everything even more worse, many people think that me and my mother are sisters because we look the same and she looks younger too.

"Nathan you stay out of this!!" She glares at dad pointing at him with her fake black long nails.

"But I don't want to marry a stranger!" I shout out.

Mother's head snap so fast back towards me,it might look like she must've broke her neck.

"Noélle, he is the lord of all lords. Everyone knows him!!"

I could feel the rage in me rise. I've listened to mother since I was a kid up til now and I'm twenty four now and she still thinks she can control me. The only reason I've stayed behind because of father;he's the only one holding me back from leaving.

"I don't care if everyone knows him. He's a heartless beast who doesn't care about others but himself" I said as my vision was starting to turn red in anger and fear.

"How dare you speak to your mother like that." Mother raised her hand and slapped me hard across my face.

This isn't the first that this is happening, she had done worse. All those times she would raise her hands on me it made me realize that she doesn't deserve to have daughter like me,she doesn't even deserve to be called mother at all.

"Lilith!!" My father pushes mother out his way to check up on my face. But he hissed when his hand touched my face as if he just touched a heated oven. "You on fire; angel honey we need to get your heat low." Father said with worry in his eyes.

I didn't need help,all I needed was to take all this anger that's bottled up inside me. I need to release all the anger that I've been keeling in for years. I need a way to get away from this monster who thinks she can control me the rest of her life,I need to get a far away from dad before i accidentally hurt him.

"You going to regret this. It may not be today,tomorrow or next week but when time comes you going to regret for what you have done to me!!" I scream failing to keep my emotions in check.

Mother laughs which hurt my feelings even more,knowing that she doesn't care about me at all but just the money and luxury life that's around her. I'm sure that's why she married my father because he was the king's brother of the ice land kingdome. She just after gold and status,nothing more. She not even after my father's heart and it hurts to see that he's still head over heels in love with her.

"Yeah,laugh. That's all you can do because you know that I'm right mother." What I'm about to say next might hurt all three of us here but I don't care,I'm sick and tired of keeping shit to myself and pretend that I'm a happy girl coming from great household.  "I can't wait when you die,because once you gone I'll be happy I will be dancing in joy once I find out you died. I won't even come to your funeral in black,I will wear all the colors on the rainbow."