Confessions

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ "But we've got to save Will!" Elizabeth protested to her father, who was determined to bring home both his girls in one piece

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ "But we've got to save Will!" Elizabeth protested to her father, who was determined to bring home both his girls in one piece. Jack, Elizabeth and Bonnie were now on the Dauntless. Jack was standing between Murtogg and Mullroy, whilst shooting a wink over to Bonnie, causing her cheeks to flush.

"No! You're both safe now. We will return to Port Royal immediately, not go gallivanting after pirates!" Governor Swann refused, walking away from his daughters.

"Then we condemn him to death!" Bonnie spoke up. She didn't normally disobey her father, she's always done as she's told and kept quiet, but this was Will! This was her best friend since childhood! How could she not defend him after all he's done for her and Elizabeth?

Governor Swann was taken aback his youngest had used such tone with him and he immediately turned around, making her swallow, as he cleared his throat. "The boy's fate is regrettable... but then, so was his decision to engage in piracy." Governor Swann reminded.

"To rescue me! To prevent anything from happening to me!" Elizabeth objected, growing frustrated her pleas were falling on deaf ears.

"If I may be so bold as to interject my professional opinion," Jack raised his hand, making his way towards the conversation, standing particularly close to Bonnie, who looked up at him. James Norrington rolled his eyes at the pirate before narrowing them when she caught sight of the way Bonnie looked at the pirate, her big, green eyes drank him in as they sparkles in the sunlight. James was more than thankful she was all right, but wasn't too pleased how googly-eyed she gazed at the awful pirate.
"The Pearl was listing near to scuppers after the battle. It's very unlikely she'd be able to make good time. Think about it." Jack smirked at Norrington.

"The Black Pearl. The last real pirate threat in the Caribbean, mate." Jack bribed him, his charm shining through, as Bonnie admired his persuasive skills. "How can you pass that up?" Jack looked from Commodore Norrington to the glaring Governor, with a nervous smile, looking back to the Commodore.

James shot the pirate a harsh glare, "By remembering that I serve others, Mr. Sparrow, not only myself." Commodore Norrington ignored his charisma and persuasion, as he turned to walk away.

"Commodore, I beg you! Please do this! For me!..." Elizabeth followed after him, as he ascended up the stairs, "as a wedding gift!" She blurted, causing James to hesitantly turn around to her. His gaze shifted from Elizabeth to the younger Swann. Bonnie took that opportunity to shoot him pleading eyes, which he looked down at. How he adored her sparkling eyes.

"Elizabeth? Are you accepting the commodore's proposal?" The Governor smiled with delight.

"I am..." Elizabeth hesitantly agreed, and Bonnie tilted her brows upwards in sympathy. Bonnie knew Elizabeth was not in love with James. James was good man but he wasn't for Elizabeth. Bonnie knew where Elizabeth's heart belonged.