Strange Island And A Missing Crew

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ "Captain Jack Sparrow?" An older man repeated when Will and Bonnie asked if he had any idea where the captain of the Black Pearl was located

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ "Captain Jack Sparrow?" An older man repeated when Will and Bonnie asked if he had any idea where the captain of the Black Pearl was located. "Owes me four doubloons. Heard he was dead." He smirked when he muttered the last part, causing Bonnie's heart to drop.

After they walked away with no help from my grey man, Will had to reassure a panicked Bonnie that Jack was alive and as safe as Jack could possibly be. But Bonnie just kept presuming the worst, continuously panicking as they walked through Tortuga. Will decided to give up his attempts of comfort and just let her talk herself out.

Bonnie was roaming around Tortuga, robed in a simple short-sleeved, faded blue dress. She didn't exactly want to be walking through a town filled with pirates, wearing a heavy dress that dripped with luxury, but she also couldn't find any trousers that fit her comfortably. So this was as good as she was going to get.

"Singapore. That's what I heard. Drunk, with a smile on his face." A sailor answered. "Sure as the tide, Jack Sparrow turn up in Singapore." He nodded, dead certain.

"Jack Sparrow?" A blonde prostitute raised her brows, turning her head to another dark-haired prostitute beside her. Bonnie grew nervous at the prospect of Jack being with other women. She could feel her blood pumping in her veins rapidly. Was this why Jack hadn't wrote to her? Had he forgotten about her?

"I haven't seen him in a month." The dark haired woman shook her head, smirking and Bonnie looked down, swallowing a forming lump in her throat. "He came by and paid for my services, but he seemed lost in thought. Kept talking about some girl with long curls." The woman narrowed her eyes at Bonnie. "You fit the description a lot... your name wouldn't be Bonnie by chance, would it?" The woman questioned and Bonnie cleared her throat and shook her head.

"No... my name's... Lydia." Bonnie coughed, deciding it would be best to keep her identity secret, as she can't imagine the woman was too pleased Jack was talking about her whilst trying to get in bed with the other woman. But it did make Bonnie subtly smile to herself. At least he still thought about her.

"Oh." Was all the woman said, shrugging her shoulders. "When you find him, will you give him a message?" The blonde woman grinned, raising her brows, as she walked up to Will, smacking him across the face, causing Bonnie's brows to raise.

"I suppose he deserves it?" Bonnie raised a brow and the woman only shot her a sickly sweet smile, before both of them walk off.

"How's your face?" Bonnie asked, pursuing her lips together, as Will held his beating red cheek against his palm. "Never better." He dropped his hand and shook his head, while Bonnie began laughing at him, causing him to roll his eyes at her, hiding away the small smile. "Come on, let's go before any other women have a message for Jack." Bonnie laughed harder, as she followed Will.

"Can't say much about Jack Sparrow," An African man, knitting a fishing net began telling them, "but there's an island just south of the straits where I trade spice for...mmm, delicious long pork," he grinned, causing Bonnie to furrow her brows. "Cannot say about Jack, but you'll find a ship there. A ship with black sails." The man told them, and Bonnie grinned. They had their lead. They were going to find Jack!