Feeling guilty??

Balloon's POV: 8:17 am
It's been a month since me and nickel got eliminated....just my luck I have to share a room with him too. I look over to see his bed empty,guess he went down to breakfast. I look over to check my phone and it's 8:17 am, 'hmmmmm maybe I should get ready and eat breakfast' I think to myself as I head to the bathroom. When I'm done getting ready (yk the usual brushing teeth, baths, etc.) I hurry downstairs from the third floor, almost tripping on the way down. (marinette core frfr) I finally come down to the dining room and see a lot of familiar faces I go to my usual seat and see waffles and an array of toppings to put on them. As usual I get the maple syrup and lather it on the waffle. I look over to the left of me and I see my roommate, Nickel...I wonder if I can try talking to him today I wanna make amends after the mess that was season two....our elimination was shocking I know he's the type to hold grudges but it's been a month now it can't be that bad right??Right?? I'll just go over and talk to him in our room later!!

Nickel's POV: I finish up my food and head over to the sink to wash my plate (he has prosthetic hands btw) I look over my shoulder and see balloon looking at me 'ugh what does he want why can't this manipulator leave me alone' I thought as I finished up washing my dishes. I made my way up the stairs into my- no "our" room what was OJ's deal anyway why did he have to make me room with that manipulative bastard that got me eliminated ugh can't stand him... 'is he really changed? No he can't be or else what happened wouldnt have happened' I argued with myself I don't want to forgive him I hate him so much but part of me feels so wrong about it...am I...feeling guilty??? Then I feel a light tap on my shoulder "Uhhhh nickel what's up you seem pretty lost in thought" I turn around to see the guy himself....Balloon standing behind me. "What do you want manipulative bastard? To trick me into doing something for you well no fucking shot" I say aggressively. "Oh come on I just wanna talk to you I don't want to hate you heck we don't even have to be friends I just....dont want an enemy." He looks at me with pleading eyes and suddenly a wave of guilt washes over me?? Huh??? "God why do I feel bad for you" I mumble softly. "Huh what did you say?" He questions. "Nothing I didn't say anything just leave me the fuck alone I don't wanna talk to you." That was far harsher than I expected he ran out of our room crying but it's not like I care....do I???

THE END OF CHAPTER ONE SOOOO HOW DID YA LIKE IT CHAPTER TWO COMING TMR (I'm trying to update daily!!) anyways here's ur food nickloon enjoyers