I wish i was never born

Balloon's POV:
After he said such cruel words to me I realized that he doesn't even want to TRY to have a friendship with me all my attempts to rebuild something that wasn't even there in the first place we're in vain...I should have never even attempted to do that stupid manipulation tactic in season one. "You know...nickel was right you are a good for nothing manipulative bastard and that's all ur good for...to cause nothing but pain and suffering for the people around you." Someone said, I look up from the wet grass below me and see.....a shadow. "Mom?" I ask knowing it isn't really her but God I wish it was. "Pfft- someone misses their mommy? How unfortunate too bad she's dead you can NEVER see her again it's all your fault too..." I look up in horror and see a silhouette of....my brother. "What do you want asshole" I say frustrated. "Oh calm down loonie I'm just here to remind you that you are worthless might as well get back to ur old hobby of cutting yourself since that's the only thing you're good for you waste of oxygen" he said, with all the aggression in the world....maybe he's right nobody cares about whether or not I'm gone anyway...then I felt my arm being cut. "What are you doing? let me go!!!" I scream at him begging him to not hurt me. " I am not the one hurting you, in fact I think you are hurting yourself" he concludes...next thing I know I wake up with tears rolling down my face...it was all a nightmare or was it?? 'Guess I have to find my pocket knife again...' I thought as I got up from the grass.

Nickel's POV: 9:35 pm
Oh god what did I do??? I didn't mean to make the guy cry...I sat there wondering what I should do part of me wants to feel no remorse but I have to make this right I can't just leave him like that. I got up from me bed and ran down to the living room. I called out to the first person I saw and that just so happens to be paper (ofc paper is balloon's papa). Paper is like Balloon's dad if anything he knows where he went. "Paper do you know where balloon is right now??" I asked with a hint of desperation in my voice? Huh that's odd I never am worried about anything but I have a bad feeling something happened, and that something isn't good. "Oh balloon? He's out in the back garden why'd you ask tho?" Paper said concerned about the situation wondering if his so- i mean balloon is okay. "I just..I messed up really bad I made him cry and I wanna apologize." I say looking down at the ground in shame. "Woah that sounds rough are you sure you wanna do that?? He may want to be alone for a while." Paper says....maybe he's right I mean I'm the last person he wants to see right now... 'GOD WHY DID I SAY THAT UGHHH' I think to myself hoping it isn't too late to redeem myself.

THE END OMGA CHAPTER 3 COMES OUT TMRRRR HOPE YALL ENJOYED THISSSSS