Lovesick! (Nickloon and basecase)

THANK U SM FOR READING THIS CRAPFEST OF A BOOK IT MEANS ALOT TO ME!!!! ANYWAYS ENJOY THE CHAPTER!!!!

Baseball's POV: The day after last chapter

I rapidly text nickel as if I am in one of those typing competitions. Why?, well it's because MY FREAKING CRUSH KISSED ME ON THE CHEEK!!! I mean sure it could have meant something but then again what if she was just being friendly?!? (OMFG not you too 🤦🏽‍♀️) 'oh so you're the creator suitcase and nickel told me about' (yeah yeah wtv just stop focusing on me and continue) ' okay!' Anyways,I decided to try again on nickel cuz I literally am gonna DIE!!!!

Nicks :p
BaseBALLS: NICKEL I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD ANSWER NOWWWWW OMGG OMG OMG

Nicks :p : oh my goddd I get it you want my help, listen I'll be at your room in a sec okay? I was just hanging out with balloon....speaking of which I have to tell u smth...it's abt him.

BaseBALLS: OKI OKI SURE BUT WHNE YOU GET OVER HERE HURRY!!!!

Nicks :p : aight aight calm down ya love sick dumbass!
Text end!

Ok ok he's on his way fuck oh shit oh shit calm down calm downnn ahhhhh!!!! Suddenly I hear a notification from my phone and it was suitcase?!?

My sweetheart❤️
My sweetheart❤️ (suitcase): Hiiii sooo uhm I just wanted to talk about what happened either the kiss? I'm sorry about it I just didn't know what to do it was spur of the moment!! Not like I didn't mean it tho- wait uhhh forget that last part!!

My love<3 (baseball): oh really? I had a feeling that you did it as a spur of the moment kinda thing!!! But it's okay :p

My sweetheart❤️: okiz thanks!! I gtg I gotta talk to balloon about something!! Ttyl love ya bestie❤️!!!

My love<3: L-love you too!!❤️
Text end!!

Oh my god how do you stutter in text- that's so embarrassing!!!! I heard a knock on the door and I zoom over to answer it, hoping that I was nickel but it turned out to be fan- what an odd surprise!
"Uhhh hi baseball!!! I just wanted to borrow some of your chapstick! I noticed you had some when we were on that ice cream date a couple days back!" Fan explained. "Oh! Uhhh sure why not!" I replied, going to my nightstand to get the chapstick when I see an old photograph...of me and nickel, laughing. Those were fun memories to look back on! Anyways I go over to fan and give him the chapstick. "If you don't mind me asking, why did you need my chapstick?" I ask confused. "Oh me and test tube are going on a date!!! Just wanna be extra careful!" He said with a blush going across his face. "Awwwh that's cute! I wish I had a partner!!!" I say with a playful tone. "Oh? You and suitcase aren't dating yet? Coulda fooled me!" Fan teased, smirking at me. "I- NOT YET OKAY I!" I was cut off by the shorter boy who then said, "hey don't worry! It's okay being shy and all just...know what you're doing" he said softly as he walked away. "Okay.." I replied. Now I'm just here sitting in my room listening to 'Liquid Smooth' by Mitski, not gonna lie her songs are fire asf- then I hear another knock on the door, I run over to see nickel! Where has he been?!?

Nickel's POV: before he got to BB's room

After I got the text from BB to go to his room I sped down the stairs until I saw...him! Balloon with suitcase...laughing...why was he laughing? How dare he laugh and look so...beautiful with my heart in his unknowing hands? "Earth to nickel~" balloon snapped me out of my trance. "I- uh- uhhh h-hiii...how's it going balloon! A- and suitcase! Hiii how's it been?" I say not-so-smoothly...god I'm such a fucking loserrrrughhhh. "Nickel you just saw us yesterday....are you nervous about something?" Suitcase points out. WELL NOOOOO ITS TOTALLY NOT LIKE MY CRUSH IS TALKING TO ME RN?!? Anyways calm down nickel gotta say smth. "N-nooo I'm fineeee-" I say stuttering yet again. At this point I sound like bomb (no hate he's a cutie pie) "You sure? Cuz you do seem really red rn? Like your face is RED!" Balloon observes. "Uhhhh I-" before I finish, balloon gets really close and touches my face. "Holy crap you're burning up! You sure you aren't sick?" He says, his face inching ever so closer to mine, if only I could just kiss him right now- OH GOD GAY THOUGHTS SHUT UP! "Uh- I uhm- yeah I'm fine!! I'm just gonna go to baseball's room rq if that's alright? It is? Okay byeee!!! Love you!! No homo!!!" I say running away. Oh good god I'm a mess ahhhh I finally make it to baseball's room in one piece. "Where have you been?!?" The taller object asks with a frantic look on his face. "Look I'm panicking too! I just saw balloon in the hallway!!" I say without realizing I haven't even broken the news to him yet. "and why would you panic because of that?" He asks with a smirk. "Well...uhmmm.... Okay I developed a bit of a crush on him but pleaseee please I beg don't tell him!!!" I plead. "Oh really? I know." He said blatantly. "Huh?" I question. "After the whole ice cream shop scenario I figured that you had developed some kind of feelings for him! I might have seemed distracted by the kiss but I am very observant...also I have a functioning gaydar-" he explained. "Oh! Well that's one thing out of the way!" I stated. "Yup now the problem is.....how do I confess to her?" Baseball states in a worrisome tone, practically shaking me. "Okay okay jeez calm down- I get you want her and all that...but let's give it some time ya know?" I reassure him. "Okay..okay...I'll let these few weeks fly by and see where it all goes!" He exclaims. "Great! Now I have an idea! Let's do a little sleepover with everyone in the group! The couples will sleep together and the single people sleep near their besties!" I suggest. "NICKEL YOU ARE GENIUS!!! Oooo and ya know we can do karaoke too!" He continues. "Sounds like a plan! I'll tell the others!" I say, pulling out my phone and telling the others, they all agreed on this Saturday! "It'll be okay! You will get the guy of your dreams!! And I'll get my sweetheart :D" baseball looks down and smiles at me warmly. "Yeah...it'll be okay.." I say smiling back.

OMGA THANKS FOR READING THIS CHAPTERRRRR NEXT ONE WILL BE IN SUITSY AND BALLOON'S POV (then the one after in paintbrush and test tube's)