Are we offical now..?(Lightbrush part<3)

Helloooo sooo uhm I know last chapter was a lot and I should probs expand on it butttttt I wanna do some wholesome stuff rn :3

Paintbrush's POV: Time 2:33 PM
I lay in my room, bored out of my mind cause lightbulb is out spending time with test tube, which is understandable and stuff but...I really wanted to talk to her. I look over to the other side of the room and see fan isn't there.. hes probs with his girlfriend rn...maybe it wouldn't kill me to go hang out with them yk? So that's what I do, I get out of bed, grab my phone and my bracelet and left the room. The bracelet that...she made for me before I was eliminated. It has a bunch of charms, the theme of them usually being brown and yellow...I understand the brown but why yellow?? Hmmm maybe it's to represent my blonde bristles , yeah that's it. But let's not dwell on that for too long! Time to go. I run downstairs then I saw balloon and suitcase chatting together, both of them looking quite nervous. 'I guess I can check up on the little bro before I see them!' I think to myself. (Canon siblings fr!!) 'Creator I'm gonna give you a chance since lightbulb likes you but next time you interrupt I'm burning you' (okay okay jeez everyone is so mean :<) 'sorry' anyways I walk over and strike up conversation with balloon. "Hi little bro!! What's up? I see you're talking to your bestie, hi by the way suitcase!" I say with some happiness in my voice, other than fan and test tube balloon was one of the closest friends I have here. "O-oh! Hi big bro!! Uhhh I wasn't expecting to see you today, since ya know I thought you would be with lightbulb-" he started but was interrupted by suitcase. "Yeah I thought you had your hands 'full' with her tehehe" suitcase continued. Was she...awake during the time I put lightbulb to bed??? Ughhhh knew I should have checks to make sure!! "Uhhh I don't know what you are talking about suitcase" I say through my teeth as as my face turns to a pinkish hue and my bristles flicker a little out of flusteredness. "It's okay to have a crush ya know. Besides I'm sure she likes you back!! It's pretty obvious that she does!!" Balloon says with a smirk on his face. " yeah I still don't know how you haven't figured that out hahaha!!" Suitcase teases. " I know full well you aren't talking suitcase!" Me and balloon say at the same time. "Jinx you owe me a soda!!" I say before balloon can. "Dang it!! Anyways yeah it's pretty clear how baseball blushes in front of you and how he almost said I love you in that one text, lightbulb told me btw, it's one hundred transparent that he's lovesick man" balloon states. "Yeah just go for it girl!! I'm sure that he will accept your feelings..speaking of which I have to go meet the bright lights!! Later!!" I say rushing outside. "Okay bye big bro!!" Balloon half-shouts. I make it to the front yard where I see all of them laying in the grass talking about something, I get closer and closer and I hear lightbulb talking about...a crush??

Lightbulb's POV: while paintbrush was talking to balloon and Suitsy
I was just walking in the field outside with TT and Fan, they made me feel single almost the entire time and I missed painty...a lot. 'I heard from Suitsy this morning that they carried me to bed and patched me up and I wanna thank them but I don't wanna ditch the couple bruhhh this sucks why is my heart so biggg.' I was conflicted with a stressed expression on my face, fan noticed and questioned me about it. "Hey are we bothering you? Are you tired? Do you wanna sit down?" Fan berated me with questions. "Yeah you look conflicted about something..just checking up on ya!" Test tube added. "Oh sorry it's just I wanted to talk to painty today!! To...thank them for caring for me..even though I don't think I deserve their love ya know it's just...I have had a crush on them for the longest while and..and- I want to show them that im not just a waste...." My speech trailed off as I whined about not being able to see them. "Come on let's lay on the grass I sure am tired from all that walking and by the way, you are more important to them than you think you know!! They adore you and I'm sure that they like you back, trust!!" I lay down on the grass thinking about if they like me back or not, then TT chimes in. "Y'know they aren't gonna get to know about this if you keep moping around about rejection! Trust me even if they didn't like you back they would still care about you!! After all you two went through they probs never want to leave your side again!! Test tube adds. "OMGA really?? So if I tell them I have a crush on them...no matter what they would still care??" I asked with hopeful tears making their way down my face. "Of course!" The couple says in unison. Then I hear faint footsteps I look up to see who it is and its paintbrush...all teary eyed? Huh why are they crying?? "Oh you have a crush?? Well I guess you are all happy without me..." paintbrush says running off alone. "WAIT PAINTY!!" I say running after them. I lost them shortly after because I ran out of breath trying to run after them, damn they are fast!! I check high and low for mi amor and spotted them in the back garden crying their eyes out. "Please...leave me alone...I know you would never want to talk to me...or even look at me.." they say with broken speech. "who ever said that...? I..I....I CARE ABOUT YOU SO MUCH I....I......" I hesitate but they cut me off. "You what...?" Painty says with a bit of confusion.
"I LOVE YOU!!!" I finish my sentence. They look up at me and the tears continued, but instead of sadness, they were tears of joy. "OH MY GOD REALLY??? THAT'S THE BEST NEWS WVER I WAS SO WORRIED YOU WOULDNT FEEL THE SAME!!" They exclaimed. "What do you mean by that?" I asked. "Well what I'm trying to say is...I love you too!!" They confessed. "OMGA seriously?!? I was worried you wouldn't feel the same!!" I squealed. "Me too!! Well are we...official now, Lightbulb Analise Mark...will you be my girlfriend?" They asked with a hopeful look in their eyes. "YES!! YES YES YES OF COURSE!!!" I replied. They scooped me up into their arms and kissed me passionately, I can't believe it!!! We are finally together!!!! "Te amo la luz de mi vida" (I love you the light of my life) "hehe I love you too, mon amour"

HI GUYSSS SO THIS JUST ABOUT WRAPS UP THE LIGHTBRUSH PLOT BUT DW ONESHOTS ARE GONNA POP UP WHEN THE OVERALL STORY IS OVER!!! UNTIL THEN CONTINUE BEING AWESOME AND PLS TAKE CARE OF YOURSELVES!!!