FAN! WHAT DID YOU DO??

LMAOOO THANK U GUYS SM FOR 2k READS IT MEANS THE UNIVERSE TO MEEEEE HERES SOME FOOD!!! Ships this chapter: lightbrush, fantube, maybe a bit of basecase

Paintbrush's POV:
I rolled a bit in my sleeping bag, sit up and rub my eyes, my body feels awfully soft compared to the wooden stature I usually have....wait a minute! I run to the bathroom and look in the mirror to see....im, HUMAN???? I mean I am not an object anymore what- what is this??? "AHHHHHHHHHHHHH" my thoughts were interrupted by mi vida, lightbulb, screaming her head off. I rush over to her. "Babe are you okay?!?!" I frantically ask her...I look her up and down and she's....beautiful! She had the most amazing golden curls, tan skin, the prettiest clips in her hair, nice hazel eyes...so gorgeous, her body was more plumpy , but I don't care about that, she's beautiful no matter what, just more of her to love! At least that's what my wonderful mama told me! (Paintbrush having an amazing mom who taught them respect>>>>) anyways she responds. "I don't think I am! I woke up and I couldn't glow :(" she complained, her blonde hair slightly brightening up. "Ya know I think you can still glow, it's just your hair! Like how my hair becomes flames when I'm mad!" I explained. "Oooo so when I get happy my hair glows???" She squealed, her hair getting a brighter yellow. "Yeah!" I confirmed. "Ughhh what's going on?" Baseball wakes up. He was a little on the bigger side, shoulder length red hair with white tips, with red eyes, with vitiligo on his skin, with around his chest and neck being darker skinned while the rest of him was light skinned. "Wait...I HAVE ARMS!!" He cheered. "Suitsy~ wake up love~" baseball whispered into the shorter girl's ear. "Yawn good morning babe... huh? I have arms?!" Suitcase exclaimed in a shocked manner. "I know it's so shocking! I think we are humans now? I don't know how but yeah we are humans now!!" Baseball explained to her. Suitcase had long (bet you didn't guess she had long hair huh?) flowing brown hair that reached to her back. She had a nice hue to her eyes, or should I say...hues, yup she has heterochromia, one eye was darker than the other, though you couldn't tell without proper lighting.
"Wow you look...so...b-" he was cut off by lightbulb who shouted the word, "BEAUTIFUL!!! Like bestie slayyyyuhhhhh" lightbulb interrupts. "Oh shoot sorry to ruin the moment!!" I covered lightbulb's mouth. Everyone was getting out from the noise. "Ughhhh" I heard everyone in the room groan.

Test tube POV:
I arise from my slumber, looking at my hands...they are all fleshy and soft..I poke at my face and feel my cheeks are squishy...oh god the potion. "AHHHHHHH FAN! WHAT DID YOU DO???"I hear Nickel scream from across the room. "Calm down nickel it would be okay :)" balloon reassured the shorter boy. Balloon was more on the pale side, maybe Asian? With green eyes and red hair, freckles plastered across his face...his body was a bit more on the chubby side, not too big, not too small either. I'll have to study this later. I look over to nickel, skinny, short silver hair, blue eyes, darker skin, looks very lightweight. "Oh god I have arms!! And they aren't robotic!! This is awesome!" Nickel cheered. "I KNOW RIGHT!" The lovely couple added. (The couple being basecase) "okay okay but fan in all honesty, what did you do?" Paintbrush questioned. They had brown skin, dark brown eyes, really long and thick blonde hair, supposedly from their mom, really tall and slim, like seriously this man would be mistaken for the skeletons I keep in my lab. (You keep skeletons in your lab test tube?) 'uhhhhh back to the descriptions!' (Oki!). We all look over to fan, who is just sitting there checking himself out with his phone camera. "Oh my gosh I look so FABULOUSSSS✨" fan commented while snapping a few pictures. "Oh hey guys so uhm apparently that potion was like...a humanization potion that needed some type of alcoholic substance to work!" Suitcase explained while reading the now empty vial, when the hell did she get that? "Ohhhh that explains why my hair is so fluffy and I cant zap people anymore!" Lightbulb interjected, pouting shortly after. "I think I wanna test if I can float slowly still, not on anything too high tho!!!" Balloon comments. "WE HAVE ARMS NOW!!! YAYYYY" the armless allies all celebrate. "Love...please tell me this is gonna wear off?" I asked my boyfriend. "Uhhhh I think it said in a week to a month???" Fan admitted. I sighed, "that's fine be me, now let's clean up and get ready for the day!" I replied. "YEAH PAINTY LETS GO I WANNA BRAID YOUR HAIRRRR!!" Lightbulb shouted, dragging her partner out the door in her and their PJs. "I just realized they were matching! So cuteeee~" balloon observes. "I know right bestie??" Suitcase agreed. "Haha now let's clean up this room loll" nickel requested. "Yeah it's in a bit of a mess, by the way suitcase, you should probably carry lightbulb's stuff back to her room, I'll do the same for paintbrush!" Fan suggests. "Sure fan! Oh by the way, you still need help with the blog? Cuz I have something to do with cheesy later" suitcase asks. "Nah I'm good my love will help me, you go hang out with cheesy!" Fan assured her. "Okay! Oh btw balloon! You should come with me!! Cheesy is like super funny! You are gonna love him!!!!" Suitcase suggests whole packing up her and lightbulb's things. "Sure I'll come along!" Balloon happily obliged. This morning was really fun not gonna lie!

OMGA THANKS FOR READING SORRY THE CHAPTER TOOK SO LONGGGG AND ITS SO SHORT AHHH IM SO AWEFULLLL *cries sobs screams and laughing*