Chapter 6

?? - hii we are.................TXT their childhood friends.....

Yn - hii I am yn and i am  17 years old

Yn - hii I am yn and i am  17 years old....( Get up and bow )

Yeonjun - hey kiddo I am yeonjun... 24 years old.....( Smile)

Soobin - heyy I am soobin 23 years old .....

Kai - I am Kai... I am 22 years old....

Taeyung - hii I am taeyung I am 21 years old...

Beomgyu - hii I am beomgyu and I am 20 years old...

They sit and talk to BTS while u were just sitting in corner missing ur dad soo much.....

( Gyuss yn Don't have soo much bad past as others ff she is just a normal girl with a lil of bad past not much like her father abuse her  , beat her , and relatives don't like her and others ??? She just got bullu in previous school just.....nothing much so she is from normal past....)

After almost 4 hour wedding ended and it was 12:30 a.m  now everyone went home while ur parents and BTS also.....

At mansion ....~~>

Everyone came home and threw theirself on the couch while u and mom dad went to ur room abd mom dad start packing things as they have to leav at 7 a.m........u just change and sleep....

Meanwhile-

Jin - soo what abt u gyuss ?? Did u accept her ??

Suga - she doesn't Seems bad ??

Jk - rlly hyung just look at her she is just a attention seeker.....( Roll eyes )

Tae - i agree.....

Jin - huhh jimin ??

Jimin - not that bad I guess her nature is childish which make her look like attention seeker but I don't think she is.......and gyuss she is rlly comfortable with us and also I guess we can give a chance ??

Jk - u are saying this hyung u ???? U hate every girl right ?? Then why u start to like her ???? And also we give a chance last time but see wht happens ?? After that I don't think I will give any chance to that slut.....

Jimin - ik jk i hate every girl but she is here from 2 days ?? Did u feel her strange ??? Did she hurt us ??? She is just happy then why we can't keep her happy????

Jin - jimin is right !!! We did our traing very well and also j hope can guess everyone thought is mins but in 2 days he didn't feel anything...right ???

J hope - yehhhh i think she is innocent?? We can give a chance to her.....

Tae - okey if u say so but remember gyuss if she did anything wrong then no one will in the middle of us and her we will torcher her to death ??

Jk - i am with hyung !!!!

Jin - okey we will not ???

Suga - great ??