Five

── 🦋 ──

── 🦋 ──

Jisung lay in bed at night wide awake. His conversation with Minho replaying in his mind over and over and over again. Minho's mind was obviously twisted but with bits of knowledge of the way he was raised, what he went through it makes sense.

But what he said made so much sense to Jisung. He couldn't help but ponder about it. He twisted and he turned but he couldn't find any sleep no matter how hard he tried.

He sighed thinking back to earlier today.
"

Are you trying to be like him?" Jisung asked.

Minho smiled at him, a glint of something unknown in his eyes. He cocked his head to the side and blinked.

"No, Robin hood ends up falling in love and having a family. I don't do love Hannie. I don't do righteousness. Neither does he because he started doing it for himself and gave it to the other's as well."

"Robin hood is a selfish asshole and everyone loves him simply because he makes them richer. If he didn't do that he'd be hated by everyone."

"I could never be Robin hood and I don't plan to be. I don't need people's satisfaction or their praise. I just want to be free and free those who are willing to be freed."

"Wouldn't that make you like Robin hood though? Because the people you've freed will be eternally grateful to you?!"

Minho chuckled "I love how you think doll, but they don't thank me. I'll kill them if they do." He said voice cold and tone deadly serious.

The room turned cold and Jisung could feel how many people he'd already killed because they had thanked him.

"Why? Why won't you let people thank you?" He asked despite being fearful of the question itself or more like the reaction Minho would have to said question.

Minho shrugged. "Makes it feel like a chore when I get thanked for it. I'm not doing it because I want gratitude. I'm doing it for me, if everyone else is free. I'll be able to do what I please without all the annoyance from others." His answer left Jisung absolutely dazed.

Jisung blinked and Minho gave him a little smile. "Are you willing to become free Hannie?" Minho asked him so sweetly.

Jisung couldn't comprehend the question fully and his mind blanked. Minho giggled. "Cat got your tongue? My if only I knew it would be that easy to get you to be at a loss for words doctor."

Jisung swallowed. "Why ask me?"

Minho looked him in the eyes. "Because I quite like you doll. You have a nice voice to listen too, a nice body to look at and a pretty face. I can't stand people that annoy me even a bit on these points." He explained to him and Jisung's face flushed.

"I-, I well um thank you?" He said unsure and Minho chuckled. "You're cute." He took a deep breath. "I'll give you some time to answer my previous question Hannie. I won't ask again, so think carefully because this answer is your final one."

Jisung nodded and stood up to leave. He needed time to think, he needed time to wire his brain back to its normal state. The answer that flowed into his brain scared him, because the answer was without a doubt yes.

He didn't even need to think about it. He just answered true after hearing it. But he was so shocked with himself that he froze up and basically lagged in front of Minho.

Jisung groaned as he rolled in his bed once again. The conversation on replay the entirety of the night and the same answer being replied over and over when he thought about it.

He didn't know what to do. If Minho asked him for his answer would he be true and say his honest answer or would he say no? And perhaps maybe risk being killed by him or having Minho hate him?

Would he be able to live with that? Quite frankly he doesn't even know why he cares so much about what Minho thinks about him but he just does, and that, that scares him shitless.

:)

Hiii, soooo sorry for the long absence 😭 no wifi and being on vacation did not give me the proper time to even write nor update. I have wifi now but I'm still on vacation so don't expect a lot of updates bec I will be busy but I will try to update as much as can to make up for the long wait! Ty for your continued support on this fic. The comments mean a lot to me and I adore each n everyone of you guys!! Lots of love 🫶🏻