eight

── 🦋 ──

── 🦋 ──

Sounds of destruction and screams echoed along as Jisung walked through the destroyed familiar halls. Rubble layed at his feet as he mindlessly walked through the burning ruins.

Blood was still splattered on his face, he doesn't know how. He can't remember half of what happened. He may be in shock? However the case he still walked. He walked to the room splayed with dead bodies. Grabbed his shit and walked out in a daze.

Sirens wailed in the distance and he knew it looked bad. He'd probably be the main suspect if he stayed here but if he left and they found it. That be all the more suspicious looking.

He didn't know what to do so he just fainted. Well that was what he was planning on but it wouldn't be that easy to get away. Instead he looked around for a man of joker that was dead. By luck he found one.

He searched the man for a knife and by luck he had a large pocket knife in his pocket. Jisung grabbed the dead guys hand and put the knife in it before he wrapped his hand around the arm of the guy and jammed it into his own stomach.

Jisung groaned at the pain and shuddered as he pulled the knife back out. He fell down on his side crouching in pain clutching at his shirt.

Before finally pressing down and applying pressure on the stab wound. He was losing a lot of blood and getting dizzy fast.

He heard the faint sound of footsteps and a few faint "sirs" and "stay with us." Before everything turned black.

When he opened his eyes he was back into the room with Minho. After he told him of his plan.

A gun pressed against the side of his head.

Jisung just blinked as he watched the men unlocking Minho's bounds.

Minho caressed his wrists and looked at the man who unlocked his chains. "Took you long enough." He said and rolled his eyes. His face was annoyed but when he turned to face Jisung, he had that all too familiar smile on his face.

"Now isn't this fun doll?" He chuckled and walked closer to Jisung. "You're not scared are you?" Jisung shook his head.

Minho smiled even bigger at that. "Excellent!"

"Boss, do we kill him? He might rat us out if he's still alive."

Then a loud bang ripped through the air. Jisung's ears rung and he felt a thick metallic liquid splashed on his face.

Blood. His face was covered in blood. Jisung looked at Minho and saw his cold eyes. "You dare tell me what to do?" Minho chuckled darkly. "Never tell me what to do. It cost you your life dipshit." Minho smiled at the lifeless body slumped on the floor.

Minho gave the gun back to his henchmen he took it from.

He then looked at Jisung. "See what happens when you disobey me doll? I do hope you get my warning." His face looked innocent but his words were far from them.

Jisung just nodded his head, too stunned to speak. He wasn't scared no, but he didn't quite know what to do or say either.

Minho stepped closer to Jisung and caressed his face, smearing the blood even more all over his face. "Good boy." He chuckled.

"You know doc, since I am feeling gracious today, I've decided to let you go without any injury. I thank you for our lovely time together! But I've got plans to fulfil, banks to rob, people to kill. You know the usual."

He patted Jisung's head. "Have fun and keep smiling Jisung." He didn't intend it in the standard way everyone else means it. Jisung knew in which way he intended it and he couldn't help but shudder from it.

Before he left he inched even closer to Jisung to whisper in his ear. "If your answer to my question is yes, come find me doll ~ I'll be waiting on you." He bit Jisung's ear before backing away.

Minho gestured to his men and they handed him a gun and they left leaving nothing but a trail of destruction and blood in their wake.

Jisung woke up again. He looked around and figured he was in the hospital. He didn't see anyone so he quickly unhooked the ivs and stuff before taking his clothes and putting them on before making his way out of the hospital.

His wound hurt like a son of a bitch but it was manageable. Not the worst he'd been through. He immediately went to the nearest pharmacy and bought painkillers. He popped for into his mouth before walking back home.

Minhos words played on his mind like a song stuck in your head. He couldn't get rid of them no matter how hard he tried. So he did the only thing he possibly thought of.

He was going to see Minho, after all it had been a full week already and now he was able to move around more then in the beginning without it opening up his stitches.

He got excited thinking about Minho, so excited that he jumped and opened up his stitches once again. He groaned before taking off his shirt and taking the needle and thread, sterilizing it before getting to work and closing up his stitches again.

Tomorrow he'd go to see Minho for sure. He'll find him no matter what.

:)

Welp that was something indeed. Are we finally starting to see Jisung's more insane side?