Seven

── 🦋 ──

── 🦋 ──

Jisung made his way towards the room where he'd have his session with Minho aka the Joker.

After what his shit of a boss said to him he was glad he'd be able to be in Minho's presence. Somehow letting Minho talk about himself and the way his mind works calmed him down a lot.

It also made him question a lot and lose his sense of mind he tried hard to perfect. But those are just minor things to worry about.

He wanted to keep meeting with Minho and keep talking to him. He wouldn't give that up for the world.

As he nearer the room he couldn't help the smile growing on his face. It was a subconscious reaction. He had no control over it. But still he schooled his expression to a neutral one before greeting the guards.

They probably thought he was insane anyways. But he still had some sort of saneness to maintain.

He entered the room and there he saw him. He couldn't help the fact that he simply could not breathe but he did it anyways.

He took a deep calculated breath and stepped forward and sat down in the chair before him.

Minho looked up and smiled at him. "Hey doll." Jisung sighed. "You'll never stop calling me that will you?"

Minho smirked. "No, it suits you. Pretty like a doll. I don't particularly like dolls, but you're an exception doc."

Jisung blinked. He then proceeded to roll his eyes. "Flattery will get you nowhere you know." Minho chuckled at that.

He stretched as much as the chains allowed him too. "You know doc, I'll miss these conversations of ours."

Jisung tilted his head confused. "You're insinuating this is our last conversation, and as far as I know you weren't scheduled for release anytime soon." He said looking down at his notes.

Minho chuckled again. "I'm not leaving through official means doll." Jisung immediately looked up.

He didn't want Minho to leave. He could stop this right now by pressing the button for emergencies under the table.

But why is Minho telling him this. He could just as well stop this from ever happening. But the smile on Minho's face, it shows he's challenging him, testing him. To see his reaction and what he do.

To Minho it's all just a game. Everything's a game to him. Jisung didn't know what to do.

"Why are you telling me this? What could you possibly gain from this?" He asked truly curious.

"I like the thrill of the game doll. The rush you get from the unknown. It could go both ways. Either you'll stop it or you'll do nothing. I'm betting it's most likely the second option." He chuckled.

"How are you so certain?" Jisung asked swallowing harshly.

Minho tilted his head and smiled at him. "Because you're interesting doll, you can relate to some of the things I've told you. You don't think I'm crazy, it's why you'll let me leave. Because you know I don't belong here. Isn't that right doll?" He asked and Jisung nodded before it even registered in his brain that he did.

Shit he internally cursed before a loud bang sounded and the alarm blared loudly. The echoing of gun shots riffled through the air and fear shot up for a moment before settling down again.

The gun shots were close and the yelling outside the door grew increasingly louder. Before Jisung even knew it or could comprehend it the door opened and a gun was pressed against the side of his head.

Jisung just blinked as he watched the men unlocking Minho's bounds.

Minho caressed his wrists and looked at the man who unlocked his chains. "Took you long enough." He said and rolled his eyes. His face was annoyed but when he turned to face Jisung, he had that all too familiar smile on his face.

"Now isn't this fun doll?" He chuckled and walked closer to Jisung. "You're not scared are you?" Jisung shook his head.

Minho smiled even bigger at that. "Excellent! You know doc, since I am feeling gracious today, I've decided to let you go without any injury. I thank you for our lovely time together! But I've got plans to fulfil, banks to rob, people to kill. You know the usual."

He patted Jisung's head. "Have fun and keep smiling Jisung." He didn't intend it in the standard way everyone else means it. Jisung knew in which way he intended it and he couldn't help but shudder from it.

Minho gestured to his men and they handed him a gun and they left leaving nothing but a trail of destruction and blood in their wake.

:)

Well things will be getting interesting now~
Sorry for the long wait I've been busy😔