Ten

── 🦋 ──

── 🦋 ──

They stood there for a while before Minho pulled away from Jisung. Minho grabbed his phone and dialed a number while Jisung just waited there like a statue.

"Send someone over to clean up. I'll be there in 10." And with that he ended the call and Jisung just blinked.

Minho walked back to the table and grabbed the gun he was cleaning earlier. He put it in his gun holster and then picked up his jacket and put it on.

He did it so graciously and Jisung couldn't help but stare at him. Minho knew and had a smug look on his face the entire time.

"Back in prison you were at least much more subtle when checking me out doll."

Jisung's eyes snapped up to Minho's as his face burned crimson from embarrassment.

"I had to be professional back then." He countered and Minho found it oh so entertaining that he laughed.

"So now that you're not, you decided on being bold about it? That's cute doll." He said as he walked closer to Jisung only to walk passed him towards the exit.

"You coming?" He asked but didn't really ask, he already knew the answer. He always knows the answer. It was like he could read Jisung's mind, like he understood him better then Jisung did himself. But of course this was all just exaggerated by the clearly infatuated Han Jisung.

As Jisung turned around to follow Minho, someone else entered the room. He walked right past them, only greeting Minho who ignored him completely. The guy walked to the body, probably to clean it up.

Jisung curled his nose. He did not want to be that guy. The cleanup of a dead body sounds relatively disgusting.

Minho and Jisung walked outside and walked to a fancy car that was probably Minho's or stolen. Probably both. Minho unlocked the car and opened the door for Jisung to get in, so he did.

After Minho closed the door, he walked to the driver's seat and got in. He started the car and put it in reverse to drive out of the alley. The car wheels squeaked as he turned and accelerated the car.

Jisung had to grip something for support at the rapid acceleration while Minho was just smiling happily at him. Not even paying attention to the road.

Minho was truly a maniac with a death wish. "If we die, will you regret your decision doll?" He asked looking at him, whilst heading towards an intersection where a truck was coming up.

It would be too late to turn so they'd definitely get into an accident, but Jisung however never felt more confident about the answer he was about to give him.

He looked at Minho and smiled at him. "Never." He answered honestly and Minho chuckled. "I knew I was right about you doll." He said before swerving the car and barely avoiding the truck having the side of the car scratch the truck.

Minho continued to drive recklessly but paid more attention to his surroundings now. Jisung clearly understood that he wanted to test him and he knew this would be the case for a while.

But Jisung didn't mind, in fact he found it rather exhilarating and freeing. Sure adrenaline was pumping through his veins. But his mind was reeling of what had just transpired. He found the thought of dying crazily like that with Minho to be fun beyond compare.

The thought of not knowing what would happen but the rush from it was something else. Something so addicting, so freeing. After all the fun of it is whether or not you'll die.

They arrived at another building, it looked a little run down but who cares to be honest? Minho parked his car and got out, so did Jisung. However as soon as he did a hand was wrapped against his throat and he was slammed into the side of the car.

The car handle pressing into his back. Minho was close to his face and his eyes held something akin to amusement and anger. "Who told you, you could get out of the car doll?" Minho asked and that's when it hit him.

Minho liked this sick and twisted form of control. Jisung smiled wanting to aggravate him some more as he found it really attractive. "Didn't think I needed permission to get out of a car."

Minho raised his eyebrow before something more amusing twinkled in his eyes. He squeezed Jisung's throat tighter but neither backed down. Jisung still had that sweet smile on his face and Minho absolutely loved it.

"Next time, don't do anything without my permission doll." His presence was domineering and Jisung nodded.

Finally his throat was freed and he coughed a bit but still that sweet smile never left his face. Minho walked inside and tossed his key to someone and Jisung just followed along.

"What a sick and twisted pair."

:)

Fun fact, Harley Quinn was always more insane and crazy compared to the joker. It's what drew the joker to her in the first place. A sick n twisted love story. Still I can't help but like em both, my fav DC characters along W poison ivy.

Anywayssss
Crazy shit✨