nine

── 🦋 ──

Today was the day, the day he'd find Minho. He wanted something from the guy. He wanted to be sane again.

Minho fucked him up. All his hard work down the drain. It wasn't surprising at all that Jisung stayed up all night to try and find him.

It wasn't as difficult as he expected it to be. People would rat out anyone for the right amount of money. After setting up the transfer of the money. He made his way towards the place. He would agree to the transfer if the place seemed legit.

If not something bad may happen to that person. No Jisung wasn't insane, someone got into his head making him act crazy.

Jisung went inside and it's like he was expected to come here. There were no guards or weird crazy looking henchmen either.

However the place seemed legit so he decided to transfer the money now and continue to search the place for him.

He walked deeper into the old abandoned house. The walls were covered with graffiti and paintings. They were all his, Jisung just knew it.

He saw joker's signature mark and some of his sayings. Jisung ventured further until he stumbled upon a room. He entered it and there his breath got stuck in his throat.

There the most ethereal being was sat man spread cleaning his gun. He wore suit pants a white blouse sleeves rolled up till under his elbows. He wore a gun holster vest like thing.

"What's your answer doll?" Of course he didn't need to look up to know who it was. Of course he knew.

"You let me find you."

Minho smirked at that, he finally looked up to meet Jisung's eyes. "Do you really think I'm that easy to be found doll?"

Of course how could he be so stupid. Jisung had played right into his hands, fallen into his trap. It's what Minho wanted all along.

"You need to fix me. You got into my head and made me like this!"

Minho quirked his brow. "Like what exactly?"

He stood up, placing the gun on the table and walking closer towards Jisung who just stood frozen on the spot. Minho hovered over him and raised his hand to lift his head. Jisung was forced to look at him.

"Crazy?" He whispered against his skin and Jisung nodded. It made Minho laugh out loud. "Oh doll, I didn't do anything to you. But I can help you."

"You can make me sane again?"

"Hm, you were never really sane to begin with were you?" He caressed his cheek. "But I can help you be free. Don't you want that?"

Jisung shook his head and took a step back. "I worked so hard to perfect my mind, to be normal. To keep my thoughts to myself. But ever since I met you, it's been going rampant. I'm going insane!" Jisung shouted and Minho smiled at him.

"It's your mind screaming at you, to drop the act and be who you are. It's not you who's crazy, it's them."

"No, I am the one that's crazy. No one would want me like this!" Minho walked closer to him again. "Now who said nobody wants you doll? They said that because they don't want people to be free. Show me who you really are Jisung, cuz I would want you." He whispered the last part into his ear and Jisung shuddered.

Jisung looked up at him and Minho glanced down and then towards his lips. Jisung did the same and then they slowly inched closer to each other. Until they were interrupted.

"Boss, I found someone lurking around here a while ago. I also have the information you asked and gave it to Hyunjin."

Minho backed away and glared at the guy. While Jisung was fuming, he didn't know what crossed his mind but he grabbed the other gun in Minho's holster, turned around and shot the guy straight in the head.

Blood splattered on his face as the body thumped on the ground. Jisung turned around and looked at Minho and saw him smiling.

Minho couldn't help himself as he laughed crazily at the scene. "Oh aren't you full of surprises doll? Now why did you shoot him?"

"He interrupted us for something stupid." He muttered and Minho laughed again and patted his head. "Aren't you the cutest."

"Please fix me." Jisung cried and Minho pulled his body to his and hugged him while patting his head. "I'll help you doll, I'll help you be free."

:)

Whoop whoop that's the sound of the police 🚨 ~
Crazyyy