𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 1: 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓐𝓬𝓬𝓲𝓭𝓮𝓷𝓽

𝓚𝓔𝓛𝓛𝓔𝓡

"Boss! There's a coffee shop around the corner, shall we get coffee." My secretary, Lumiere Wilson asked and I looked at him, disgusted as usual.

"Fine! Let's go." I said and we went to the Rose Family Cafe, it looked to shabby and the workers weren't fast enough, "Sir, I think this place is nice for you to relax." Lumiere said, he was happy about this place, "Can't we just order something and go?!" I shouted and then a young woman came, she looked 18 years of age and I have to say, she's really, really beautiful.

A person tripped her and she spilled coffee on me, I grew angry and yelled at her, "I didn't mean it! It was an accident!" She said and I didn't care, "I could have you fired! Where's your boss?! I demand to speak to him!" I shouted and he came out and helped the girl, "Is there a problem?" He said and Lumiere told the whole story.

"Forgive me, I am Maurice Rose, owner of the shop, my daughter, Belle is here part time and she's the hardest worker I have." He said and Lumiere apologized on my behalf, Belle looked very angry, but not a trace of fear was in her.

"I hope we never meet again, Rose!" I said and she glared, her eyes are pained but filled with determination, "Like wise, Mr big shot." She said and I left the cafe. "Don't you think you were harsh with her, she's still a girl in school trying to help her family out." Lumiere said and I looked at him, "Whose side are you on!" I said and then he frowned, "Your beast is showing, sir." Lumiere said.

Like I care and that Rose girl, I hope she gets karma for spilling coffee on me.

Lumiere was on the phone with his girlfriend, Giselle Plumette, "Plumette, my darling, how are you?" Lumiere said and I heard the woman giggle, "Lumiere, when will you be home? I miss you." Plumette said and Lumiere hummed, "I'll be home as soon as I drop my boss off at his place." He said and Plumette hung up the phone and drove me home.

I'm 23 years old and that girl, Belle or whatever her name is, is nothing but a troublemaker.