𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 11: 𝓘 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭 𝓨𝓸𝓾

𝓚𝓔𝓛𝓛𝓔𝓡

Belle was asleep in my arms and I was asleep too. I woke up the next morning and saw her peacefully sleeping, 'My, my, my, she's just as beautiful whenever she sleeps.' I thought and took another shower, Belle joined me and she washed her body and I washed mine.

Belle wore a green dress and tied her hair in a green ribbon, I loved the loose strand of her bang, it always seemed cute to me. I walked up to Belle and loosened the bang, "There, now you look beautiful." I said and we went out dress shopping for the party. Belle tried on colorful dresses, but when she came out wearing the yellow off shoulder, long evening gown, I fell in love. "This is the one!" I said and paid for it, we even got yellow heels to match it.

We visited the hospital and Belle's mother looked weaker and weaker each day, "Belle, are you eating well?" She said and Belle nodded. Her mother chatted with Belle and I always remained by Belle's side. "Mom, did they stop visiting you?" She asked and her mother nodded, "Your father and grandparents stopped visiting me, I changed the will, you'll have everything I owned, if it's money they so desire then I will leave it with them. My parents will visit me soon, they hadn't seen you since you were a baby, you hardly remember." She said and Belle began to hold her mothers hand, "I'll always visit, Mother, you're the reason that I'm inspired by you." Belle said and her mother kissed her forehead.

"There's no where you'd go that I won't be with you, I plan to enjoy my time with you before I die." She said and after visiting hours was over, Belle and I headed home and my mother was waiting for us.

Mother and Father showed Belle our library and she was so amazed at so many books. "You like it?" I asked and she looked at me, beaming a smile at me, "I love it! It's wonderful, I've never seen so many books in all my life." Belle exclaimed happily and I lifted her and twirled her around, she giggled and I stopped, "Then it's yours, I'll buy blank books so you could write stories." I said and she smiled at me, "Thank you so much." She said and then mother and Belle decorated the house.

After the decorating, they got ready together because my mother wanted to do her hair, when wore the yellow evening dress, my mother was stunned, "Oh my, you're so beautiful honey, come sit." She said and then mother gave her a half up down ponytail and then turned the ponytail into a bun, to make her look like the movie she loved as a baby, I came in and mother moved aside.

"Now for the finishing touches." I said as I placed the hair clip in her hair, Belle moved her hair for me to put the necklace on, and she puts on the earrings. I also put the shoes on her and she looked so beautiful, "I'll meet you downstairs, you look absolutely beautiful and breathtaking, Belle." I said and went downstairs when the guests arrived, Lumiere arrived with his lover and when my mother came downstairs, Belle was with her and everyone was stunned.

Belle made her way towards me and I gently hugged her, "I feel their eyes." Belle whispered and I chuckled, "You're beautiful, babe. May I have this dance with you?" I said and Belle nodded, we went out on the floor and danced. Mother sang 'Tale As Old As Time' and Belle was really graceful with her dancing and I lifted her with one arms and twirled her around and the gown followed with her, making it so mesmerizing to see, then I dipped her and brought her back up as she smiled at me softly and placed her head on my chest, when mother finished off the song, Belle and I finished our dance and headed outside.

Lumiere and Plumette joined us, "Boss, is it true that you changed?" He asked and I nodded, "Well it seems that this young lady has left her influence on you." Plumette said and hugged Belle, "We should hang out some time, Belle. It was lovely to see you again!" She said and then they went back to the party, Belle and I sat on the garden bench.

"Belle, are you happy here with me?" I asked and she looked at him, those eyes shimmered at me, "Well, yes, I'm happy here with you." She said and looked at the moon, "What's wrong?" I asked and she looked at me, "I'll miss mother when she's gone." She said and I held her in my arms, "I know, but you should be happy for her sake, she loves you just as much as I do." I said and then we heard gunshots. Everyone left, the only ones who stayed was Plumette and Lumiere, the unknown guest soon turned to our attention as we came in. Belle was horrified at the man, he soon dropped a letter when he left.

Belle picked it up, "What is it?" Plumette asked worriedly and my mother tended my fathers wounded arm. "Read the letter, babe. We'll find out who did this and why." I said and Belle read the letter aloud, "I hope this letter finds you well, Miss Rose. My name is Gaston Jensen, I've been sent by your father to bring you home. He says it's time to come back and that your time with your lover is over. If you don't come home by tomorrow, I'll come for you personally and your father will deal with you.." Belle stopped reading the letter, it was heart wrenching to hear.

She decided to not leave because I promised her mother.

Belle rushed upstairs, I went with her, she cried in my arms, "I don't want to leave you, Keller. I don't wanna go back to them, Gaston tried to date me, but I turned him down because he didn't see me as a learning woman, he only sees me as a tool to marry and have kids, he wants me to quit what I'm doing to stay at home. I said no and when I met you, you're different." She said and I looked at her.

"Belle....I don't want you to go, stay with me, I love you, not just for your body, but it's because you didn't show hatred when I hurt you and I made it up to you. I'm never letting go.." I said and wiped her tears away.

"If I get taken away, take me back please." She said and I smiled at her, "I will always get you." I said and kissed her. Belle slept in my arms and I held her.

I won't let any man touch Belle, I made it clear that she was mine.

I want her, I need her and most of all, I love her so much.