𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 16: 𝓝𝓮𝔀 𝓔𝓭𝓲𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷

𝓟𝓛𝓤𝓜𝓔𝓣𝓣𝓔

Keller was happy that Belle was having a baby, the whole family was. Lumiere and I have been together for a long time, he was tall, platinum blonde hair and very charming too. I am a silver haired, dark eyed and light brown skinned woman, around 5'8 and mysterious sometimes.

Belle didn't know who I was when I first met her and covered the hickey.

Now, I'm a close person to her and Keller, Lumiere began to kiss my bare shoulder, I wore my usual clothes, cropped shirt and pajama pants, I am wearing a hoodie over my shirt, but my shoulder was out because my hoodie sleeve slipped, I know the hoodie is oversized. "What's wrong, Lumi?" I asked and he looked at me, taking my book and placing it on the nightstand, "When was the last time we spent time with each other?" He asked and I looked at him.

"Lumi, we only went on dates a couple of times. Where are you going with this?" I said and he pinned me to the bed, "Plumette, I meant the last time we've been intimate with one another, silly girl." He said and mysterious as I am, I turned the tables.

"As a matter of fact, we hadn't been intimate ever since we shared a kiss, what more do you want, my sweet Lumiere?" I said and he was taken aback by my charm, "You seduce me with my own charms that I used on you, come on, my lover. Tell me what I must do to make you melt before me." Lumiere said and kissed me, my arms wrapped around him as his hands were traveling my body.

Lumiere removed my hoodie and kissed my neck, I softly moaned and took his shirt off, he stopped and looked at me, "I'm ready to go too far with you." He said and I smirked, "Are you sure about that or are you just dying to have me beneath you and take me to another place we're I'll lose myself?" I said and he kissed my cheek, "Take everything off, Plumette, I want to see the beauty you hide." Lumiere whispered in my ear and I got up, "How about take the rest of those confining clothes off so I'll see the monster you hide." I say and when I took my clothes off, he saw everything, even the scar near my stomach, Lumiere got up and traced my scar, "What happened?" He asked and I looked at him, "It's a mystery that I will never tell, I'll tell you another day." I said and Lumiere took the rest of his clothes off and he was hard and itching to be in me.

I was ready to get carried away and have not a care in the world, "Like what you see?" He whispered and I smiled, "On the contrary, you love the sight of me before you." I said and he lifted me, "The sight of you is beautiful and mysterious, I'll never be able to read you like a book. You're the kind of woman to captivate me like this." He said and we kissed.

I laid back and put his dick inside of me, he started to take control and kissed me and made his way to my chest. "Oh Plumette, you're going to be the end of me." Lumiere moaned and I smirked, "No, I'm just your beginning." I said and we went all night.

We slept all morning, I woke up and took a shower, after the shower, I got dressed and decided to let him sleep. Belle's baby bump got a little bigger and she decided that she was ready to marry him, "Belle, honey, take your time." I said and grabbed a water bottle for her, Keller came into the kitchen. "You heard our conversation?" I asked and he laughed, "Yeah and I think it's time I put a ring on Belle before the baby is born. Plumette, do you wanna be our wedding planner and maid of honor?" He said and I dropped my jaw, "Would I? I'd be delighted, Keller!" I shouted in excitement.

I went back to my room and Lumiere wrapped his arms around me, he was still naked too, "Lumi!!" I exclaimed and he began kissing my neck, "What's the excitement, Plumette?" He asked and I told him everything. Lumiere was happy for Keller, he carried me to our bed and exchanged kisses with me, slowly taking my clothes off again, "You know I just came out the shower not too long ago." I said and he looked at me, "You're just tempting to touch." He said and wrapped his arm around my waist, I kissed him as he placed it in me again, he moved his hip upward and back down again, "Do it harder and faster until I lose myself." I said and he smirked, "Plumette, you don't know what you're asking for." Lumiere said and he went harder and faster, I lost myself completely.

He pulled out and looked at me, "What are you going to do to me?" He said and I sucked it, Lumiere couldn't hold his moans in, "Plumette, I'm gonna cum." He whispered and when he came, some of it was on my lip, Lumiere panted and wiped his cum off my lip, I did swallow it though.

We rested for the night, I think I might've gotten him a little too excited.