𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 2: 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓡𝓸𝓼𝓮 𝓕𝓪𝓶𝓲𝓵𝔂

𝓑𝓔𝓛𝓛𝓔

I visited my mom in the hospital, "Hi my little rose." Mom said and I hugged her, "Hi mom." I said and we chatted. Back then I was 18, 3 years younger than that Keller Williams.

Mom and I spent time together after school, I'm now a college student, 21 at that too.

Dad and I have been managing the cafe, Grandpa and Grandma have been also helping us out, the Williams family came to the cafe and I was already making coffee and lattes, "Excuse me, are you Maurice Rose's daughter?" His mother asked and I nodded, "Yes, is there a problem, ma'am?" I asked and she gave a sweet smile, "I'm so sorry about my son, how about you work as a personal barista for us, I know you're helping your family, but this is a part time offer. You can feel free to turn down if you want." She said and Father looked at Mrs Williams.

"Mrs Williams, Belle is only 21 and my wife's in the hospital for cancer, I can't over work my child." Dad said and I looked at him, "Father, I need it, besides mom doesn't have much time left." I said and father nodded. I accepted the job offer and Mrs Williams said that I'd start to tomorrow afternoon.

Dad and my grandparents didn't want me to overwork myself, I tell them not to worry, my mother is the one who needs to get better and the shop to be more upgraded than usual.

The next day after my shift in the family cafe, I met Mrs Williams in her home, "Alright, your father filled me in on what happened to your mother, I want to say I'm very sorry. I figured you needed help and I can pay you a lot of money for your mothers treatment and the cafe to keep running." She said and I nodded, "My mother doesn't have a lot of time left to live." I said and Mrs Williams looked at me, "How long does she have?" She asked and I sadly looked at her, "She has only 2 months to live. Father and my grandparents are working overtime and the workers are either part or full time. So I'm the only one who works after school and get where I am today, ma'am." I said and she smiled at me.

"What is your dream, Miss Rose?" She asked and I smiled at her, "You can call me Belle and my dream is to be writer, like writing books. I loved reading as a girl and now I want to write my own books and become an author." I said and Keller came downstairs and scowled at me, his mother frowned and shook her head, "I'm so sorry about my son, he's been like this because of his father. You almost got fired because of him." She said and I didn't mind.

I needed to be kind and full of humility.