𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 7: 𝓕𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓽

𝓚𝓔𝓛𝓛𝓔𝓡

My heartbeat got louder and louder when I fucked Belle last night, I wasn't angry or a madman, I really loved her and I realized how much of a ass I was being to her.

Belle is still naked and in my arms, her warmth filled me and I kissed her strands of hair, her scent is all I craved. "Belle, are you gonna check on your family, your mother even?" I asked and she checked the time, "I'll visit my mother around 2:30, Keller, will you come with me?" Belle said and I smiled at her, "I'll go with you." I said and at 2:00, we showered together for the first time and I washed her hair, after that, we got dress and Belle tied her hair in a blue ribbon, she wore blue bell pants and a white collar shirt, and she wore her very dark brown shoes.

We visited her mother, "Belle! So happy to see you and who's this new friend you have with you, honey?" She asked, holding her daughter's hands. "I'm her b-boyfriend, ma'am. My name is Keller." I said and Belle chuckled that I stuttered and so did her mother. "Welcome! I'm sure my daughter has a lot to tell me about you." She said and Belle looked at me, she shook her head, signaling me to never mention 'me being an ass' part to her mother. "Mother, he's amazing and despite him being a temper bucket, he has good intentions with me." She said and then Belle's mom held my hand, looking into my eyes.

"Protect Belle for me when I die. I plan to not take treatment next month, so be her everything." Her mother said and I looked at Belle and then at her mom, "You have my word, Mrs Rose." I said and the nurse came, visiting hours was over.

I took Belle out for ice cream, "Now I see where you get your beauty from." I said and Belle blushed, "A-Ah thank you. By the way, mother thinks you're a nice a guy, she's not like grandma, pressing me about marriage." Belle said and I laughed, "Belle, you're cute. I wonder how I got lucky with you, I promise that your dream of becoming an author will come true." I said and Belle looked at me, a person was running and bumped into Belle, causing her to knock her ice cream on her shirt.

"Watch where you're going!" I shouted and Belle wanted to brush it off and go home, I took her home and she took another shower.

I sat on the bed and I noticed that she kept my rose that I gave her, 'She placed it in the vase. How sweet of her..' I thought and Belle came out of the bathroom, I turned to her, seeing her really calms me for some reason, hair damp and her body covered in a towel. "You were the one who gave me the rose?" Belle asked and I nodded, "Yeah, 'A rose for Rose.' Kinda silly, ain't it?" I said and Belle walked over to me and hugged me, "No, it's not silly. Keller, I love you very much and I won't let you go, but you have to make that same promise too." Belle said and I looked at her, smiling softly, "I promise, my beautiful lover." I said and kissed her.

I wanna get carried away again, I picked Belle up and placed her on the bed, I removed her towel and kissed every part of her body. "Fuck, I can't get enough of you, Belle. It's like your scent and all of you have me intoxicated to want you more, to touch you and all." I said and Belle placed her hand on my face, "Then have me right here in this room." She said and I stripped naked and locked the door.

I kissed Belle and picked her up, "I'm gonna fuck you against the wall, I wanna do all the things I plan to do to you." I said and had her back against the wall and fucked her, Belle moaned and scratched my shoulders.

Then I took her back to the bed and fucked her again, I caressed her head as her arms and legs were wrapped around my torso, her tight pussy is driving me crazy that I never want to stop. I had Belle lay on her belly and fucked her from the back, roughly and more aggressive, "K-Keller...I can't take any more." Belle moaned and I thrusted even deeper, "Ah,ah, I'm not finished with you yet, Belle. Oh, baby, you're cute when you're vulnerable." I said and Belle whimpered, holding in her moans and I picked up the pace until we both cum.

I hold Belle in my arms, pulling the covers up and unlocking the door. "Please don't leave." Belle said and I sighed softly, I got in her bed and stared at her until she fell asleep. My hand grazed her skin and I kissed her forehead. I fell asleep and when my mother came in to check on Belle, she saw me with her and smiled softly, closing the door back.

Belle was sleeping like a baby, I put my pants on and went to go get some water until my father came in the kitchen, "What are you doing up, shouldn't you be with your new girlfriend?" Father said sipping his tea, "How did you know?" I asked and he smiled, "I've seen the way you gave her that rose and some noisy neighbors were up all night doing it again, not you and Belle, the walls are soundproof." He said and I laughed with him.

I told him that I met Belle's mother and she was really sweet too. My father said if I really loved Belle then I had to show it to her and be her reason why she's my everything.