𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 3: 𝓢𝓱𝓮 𝓱𝓪𝓼 𝔀𝓱𝓪𝓽?

𝓚𝓔𝓛𝓛𝓔𝓡

I scowled at the sight of that Belle girl. Mother saddened and I stopped myself, I heard them talking and mom asked her what her dream was to be an author.

Belle became a barista at our lavish party and it was her first day, a man shoved her and she fell, my mother helped Belle up as I laughed, "You're poor, you're taking on all these jobs for what? Your mother?" I said and that's when Belle snapped, "My mother has cancer! So yes, I've been working at my family's cafe to make enough money for my mothers treatment because she has two months left to live and to help my family's cafe. You don't know what it's like to work to help your family, to take care of them before your own mother is away." She said and dashed out of the room.

"She has...cancer?" I said and my mother frowned and turned away from me. Lumiere was at Plumette's house and missed everything.

When the party was over, mother wasn't happy, "That was too far, you're becoming like your father. A beast in his soul and heartless." She said and I growled. "At least father knew what to do." I said coldly and I was shocked of what I said to my mother. "Your father was and is still the man I married, he may appear to be a beast in his soul, but I know his heart is pure and only I have it as always. If he heard what you said to me, He wouldn't let it go." She said and I sat on the couch alone.

Belle stayed over and in my mothers room, she cried herself to sleep after the shower. I drank whiskey, "The fuck." I whispered and not only did I cause that girl more pain by mentioning her mom, but I brought her situation into this.

Her mother had cancer, that's why she was working at 18 that day, she was working to support her family and her mother's treatment. To top it off, her mom has two months to live, no wonder why mom wanted to pay her a lot of money to help with both her family and her mother.