𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 17: 𝓜𝓸𝓻𝓮 𝓣𝓱𝓪𝓷 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮 𝓘𝓽𝓼𝓮𝓵𝓯

*𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮 𝓢𝓴𝓲𝓹 𝓽𝓸 𝓣𝔀𝓸 𝓨𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓼 𝓛𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻*

𝓚𝓔𝓛𝓛𝓔𝓡

Belle and I got married(Plumette and Lumiere are getting married next year), the baby is growing healthy too and as it turns out, I have a daughter.We were going through baby names, Plumette helped us out too. "Picking baby names is sure is hard work! We got a middle name down, all we need is the first name." Plumette said and I looked at Belle, "What do you think, baby?" I asked and she figured out the middle name, she decided that my grandmothers name, Anitia, would be a perfect middle name for the baby.

I found a perfect name for my daughter, Angeline.

I told Belle and she was happy about the name, her baby bump looked like she was ready to pop, "Babe, your body looks like it's ready to blow." I said and she laughed, "Keller, I'm due next month, remember. Little Angeline is going to make her way soon." Belle said and I hugged her, I was the luckiest man alive to have a wonderful wife like her.

Next month, Belle and I went to the hospital, when we got there, her water broke, "Babe, it's time, the baby's coming!" Belle exclaimed and I went with her, it was hours and the baby did not come out until 2 am. The infant cried and the nurses took her and washed her up gently enough, then they handed her to me, I was already shirtless, I read that skin to skin can calm the baby and know who's mom and who's dad. "Hi Angeline.." I whispered and she started to stir in my arms, Belle was asleep at first and Angeline was still in my arms, she held my finger and I smiled softly at my daughter. "Angeline, you're as beautiful as your mother." I whispered and Belle woke up, "Keller?" She said and I came over to her with little Angeline in my arms, "She's beautiful.." Belle said and held her, Angeline held on to her mothers thumb and I kissed Belle on the forehead, "You did an amazing job." I said and Belle smiled at me.

We stayed in the hospital for a few more nights and then came home, my parents wanted to see their granddaughter first, but I shook my head, "Belle and Angeline need to rest, she just delivered the baby and give them a few days to settle in." I said and they hugged me, Belle was in bed with Angeline, I laid next to them, Angeline was in the middle of the bed and sound asleep.

Angeline started to cry and I held her, the first lullaby I sang to her was 'Tale As Old As Time' from beauty and the beast, Belle woke up and breastfed Angeline, "This is gonna be tough. Belle, why don't you chase your dreams now, I'll take care of things." I said as Belle looked at me, shaking her head, "Keller, being an author means nothing without you and Angeline in it. And to my surprise, she's the biggest dream that's ever happened to us." She said and I kissed Belle on the cheek.

The next day, Belle went to write her first story and we waited for a few days for it to be published too, when it did, Belle decided to do more stories and sell them in libraries and other companies that are interested in the book so that they can get the word out.

Belle was my dream and now with baby Angeline, she was ours, my daughter is my dream and her mother was my first love and now she is my wife and author of our stories.