𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 15: 𝓢𝓮𝓵𝓯𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓦𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓨𝓸𝓾

𝓑𝓔𝓛𝓛𝓔

I woke up late at night and threw up in the toilet, Plumette came to my aid, she went to buy a pregnancy test and when she returned, she gave me the pregnancy test and gave me some privacy.

I took the test and I was scared, '2 lines, I'm pregnant? This isn't possible.' I thought and when I took it again, I slumped into the wall. I went back to my room and hid the pregnancy tests in my nightstand, "Baby, is everything okay?" Keller said sleepily, my heart pounded so hard in my chest, "Y-yes I'm fine." I said and laid next to him. I laid there, awake and anxious of how should I tell him, he'll be mad at me for sure.

The next day, I stayed in my room. Ms Cilla and Plumette came into my room, "Belle, Plumette told me what happened, is everything okay?" Ms Cilla said and I opened the nightstand drawer and showed her the pregnancy tests. "I'm gonna be a grandma!" Ms Cilla exclaimed and hugged me, "Will Keller know about this?" Plumette asked and Ms Cilla placed her hand on my shoulder, "When you're ready, Belle.." she whispered and the left the room.

I cried silently to myself and got myself together, everyone was happy and I went downstairs, "Belle! There you are, I've been looking for you." Keller said and I pulled him to the side to talk with him privately.

"Belle, what's wrong?" He asked and I took a deep breath, "Keller, I'm pregnant.." I said and showed him the pregnancy tests. He looked at me and held me in his arms, I was scared of how he was going to react, throw me out even. Keller kissed me and looked into my eyes, "Belle, you don't know how happy I am, why would you hide it from me?" He said and I had to be honest with him. "I was scared that you'll throw me out or get mad at me because I was pregnant." I said and Keller hugged me.

"I can't be without you, Belle, but what about your dream of becoming an author or a florist maybe." He said and I looked at him, "It'll have to wait." I said and Keller was in the library the next day, he was reading of how to take care of a baby.

I'm happy that I'm surrounded by those who care about me. With the new edition to the family on the way, I hope that nothing will ever happen to my child.