21

Kiro and I were both smiling at each other like nothing had happened. We just stayed holding each other as we walked back to the grand ball hall.

"Tsk, now I have to apply new make-up because you ruined it." Reklamo ko sa kanya habang naglalakad kami. Kiro let out a chuckle. "Love, you asked for it? Remember?" he said. Smirking at me. I just shook my head. I roll my eyes upon looking at him.

As we continue to walk, the party is still going, and everyone looks so happy. When everyone was still busy enjoying the party, we came inside and took a drink from the waiter who was serving the guests.

"Don't drink a lot, ah," Kiro reminded me as I chugged the drinks from the glass of wine. "Don't worry, it's just wine; I'll just drink for about two!" I even acted with my two fingers in front of him. Kiro sighed. "Okay, but remember, your parents don't want you to go home and see you drunk," he said. I nodded.

"Okay, I'll keep that in mind," I said. I cling my hands to Kiro's arm as we continue to the party. Kiro was also talking to some of his friends. While he was introducing me to them, I just quietly introduced myself, and after that, I stayed beside him. Since I was having a hard time socializing because I'm not used to it,.

But with the help of Kiro, he was beside me the whole time. When we decide to go to the table where we are supposed to sit, there's a woman who's smiling so widely as we walk. She was wearing a white dress that was under the knees, and her hair was silver-wavy blonde and was under the shoulder. She looks like a model with her height. I think she's 5'8 or 5'9, and her eyes look so minifying with gracefulness and charm.

"Kiro!" She exclaimed. Even her voice is so angelic that it really suits her features. I just secretly continued to stare at her as she approached Kiro with a big smile on her face.

"It's been a long time!" She hugged Kiro.

"Yeah," Kiro simply answered. I just continued to check on her because I was so enamored with her beauty until she looked at me. She was confused for a while until her eyes landed on Kiro.

"Who is she?" She asked.

I smiled at her. I was ready to introduce myself when she started talking again.

"Oh, I'm Eloise, by the way," she said. Even the tone of her voice speaks with class. She offered her hands to me, and I'm grateful to have shaken my hands with her. "I'm Chiara," I said. She smiled even more.

"Eloise, this is my girlfriend, Chiara." Sabat naman ni kiro mula sa gilid ko. Bakas sa mukha ni Eloise ang pagka bigla ng sabihin 'yon ni Kiro. Palihim akong nagtataka na tumingin sa kanya dahil parang biglang may nag-iba sa vibes niya. Hindi naman siya mukhang galit or ewan. Basta yung pose niya naroroon pa din.

"Really? Congratulations!" She said. As I continue to stare at her, I notice that her eyes suddenly change. She looks so sad, and I don't know if I am just being delusional.

I glanced at Kiro, and I can say that there's something going on between the two of them. "Thank you so much." I tried to shake my thinking out of my head.

"Nice to meet you, Chiara." I exchange my greetings with her. I look at Kiro who's just staring at her so blankly. I simply poke kiro's hand. "Hey, don't be rude." I whispered. He looks annoyed for some reason and i don't know why.

"By the way, Kiro, my parents wanted to see you; can you say hi to them? If that's okay?" Eloise asked. She looks hesitant. I watched Kiro close his eyes before answering her. "Yeah, sure, I'll say hi later," Kiro simply said. Eloise's lips form a big smile on her face.

"Thank you so much! And by the way, have you talked to your mom? I saw her earlier," Eloise innocently asked. I was shocked to hear those from her. Kiro's mom is here.

Well, of course, father-in-law niya ang may birthday.

"My mom is here?"Kiro asked in surprise. Eloise nodded. "Yeah, we even talked a while ago," she answered. Eloise turned behind her to look for Kiro's mom.

I saw the change in Kiro's facial expression. His nose started to flake, and his body posture became tense. As Eloise was looking around, a woman showed up from Eloise's side. "Hi! Tita Floren!" Eloise said she was happy to see the woman walking towards us.

My heart began to trump as she walked. She has this kind of aura that is kind of intimidating. The way she walks feels like she can devour you alive.

"Eloise." She called Eloise by name. "Kiro, I've been looking for you. Are you not going to greet your mom? "She asked. My mouth started to dry the moment she talked.

Kiro didn't answer, but he just clucked his tongue. "Why are you here? "Kiro asked. Coldly.

Kiro's mom changed her expression and gave Kiro a serious look. "Is that how you are going to greet me? "Why are you here? "You didn't even bother to send me an invitation for your grandpa's party," she said. Frowning. I was just quietly watching her and Kiro. And Eloise is just keeping her mouth shut.