Chapter 1

In the Town of Peaceville, In a peaceful street, in the silent and the peace of slow life, bird are singing, flowers blooming and our hero, sleeping on his back on his bed, his long black hair entangled on themselves, his brown skin lit up by the daylight of the morning, he started squeezing his eyes and then covered his eyes with his right hand, he rolled on the other side and tried to continue sleeping under his Doom  themed blanket. He felt comfortable here, he opened his brown oily eyes, looked at his wall, his face covered in with a grimace of those who just woke up, he tried to smile and then yawn by instinct.

???: Always feel tired even after a-

He yawned again and covered his mouth with his right hand and heard a crack, he touched his neck, started brushing it, an eye open the other lazy and not wanting to meet light at all.

???: What the hell have i done yesterday? I don't even remember anything.

He sat on his bed and put his sandals on, stood up and stretched arm in the air, he opened both his eyes and looked outside, he saw a bird landing on his window's border, he stared at it for a while and tried to sneak upon him slowly, the bird was looking at him as a spectacle, turned around and looked down at the street, it saw that it was high and tried to enter the apartment, he saw that and stopped trying to sneak upon him to open the window.

???: Did i convince you?

the bird looked at him and then showed his wings, he tried to pet it as it flew away and almost tripped outside, the bird started singing harder as if it was mocking him for not being able to fly to him. He looked at the bird and laughed with him instead of insulting him, his long hair touching the bar, he went backward and opened the window wide, took an elastic and attached his hair.

???: better, i hate the plastic feeling when i sleep but these hair are getting out of control.

he looked backward and the bird landed back on the window border looking at him and singing at low voice. He smiled at him and walked to his room's door, opened it a bit and went in the hallway, he stopped and heard footsteps under him, he waited again and then he heard a slip and a fall, breaking a cup of coffee, he tapped the wall with an angry tone.

Neighbor: EVERY MONDAYS THAT THING GETS ME!

??? laughed a bit silently and went in the toilet and then the bathroom, he looked at himself in the mirror, glared at himself at first and then sighed, he brushed his teeth and washed his face, took a shower, before going in he looked at his body once again and looked away.

???: Wasted.

His body had bullet holes over it, scars and injuries which healed overtime but destroyed the harmony of his skin, he tried to flex a bit and found that his muscular body just gain in charisma.

???: Not only badside, but bad memories, YAH!

After the shower he went to his living room in a shirt gray shirt and blue jean, black socks and he was trying to manage his wet hair with a towel. he grit his teeth a bit as he cant do the famous node, He tried it and gave up to let the towel in a mess on his head.

???: I will ask them after that, i don't want to have water flowing on my face during the breakfast.

He took his phone and looked at his messages and one of them really interested him, he looked at it and smiled seeing that, he quickly answered and went in the kitchen, looking through the closets, he saw what he wanted and he took it under his arm and then a bowl and a spoon in his other hand, went sitting in front of the table and started eating his cereals, Through the TV, political news, disasters and usual ads to suck the money out of you along with calling your great heart when the people behind it wants your great wallet. He finished eating with a blank expression to see that they answered, he stood up quickly took the stuff in the sink and the closet to take his jacket in the main hall and open the door.