Chapter 34

The clock ticking, 8:00 pm, Phil looked back at the clock, down at his jacket tore at the stomach and pierced, he grabbed the tip of it to pull it down, he felt the jacket wet and it started to open even more at the holes, he dropped his jacket, put his right hand at the top of the zipper pull it down, took off the jacket, lifted it in front of him grabbing it by the shoulders and turned it around.

Phil(to himself): It served enough.

He threw it a bit in the air and grabbed it in his left hand to hold it under his left arm, he exhaled, turned left toward the entrance door, looked left at the 2 doors one leading to a wardrobe and the second one to the bathroom, he turned left at the first door, stopped in front as it opened to  a well filled room with a lot of outfits in plastic bags, Phil looked left at the first outfit offered then at the right at the last one, there was all type of clothing for both gender, from beach to mountain climbing and hiking, heavy and light clothes, he walked in looked left at the city clothes, seeing 3 outfits that interested him, intertwined in 7 others, he looked right at a little table and threw the jacket on it to take out the first one at his left with his left hand, an entirely black jacket with a belt at the stomach height, the zipper was shining, all along it on the right silver buttons, there are no pockets, at the shoulder, shoulder pads with 6 silver points in 2 lines of 3 with a 2 centimeters space between each one, on the arms at the elbow another layer of leather to support it, at the wrist a little belt to close the sleeves, under it an elastic jean with an extra leather layer on the knees, 2 little pockets just enough to put his phone, and a simple design, Phil looked at the top then the jean with a curious look.

Phil(to himself): He only partially felt like it or?

He downed it, dropped his left hand and threw it at the table behind him, he took the 2 others with his hands and looked at them.

Phil(to himself): Recolor black red and black blue?

He looked up at the other, he managed to distinguish the female version and looked down at the one he had instantly.

Phil(to himself): Who owned these? Almost look like they know my taste, nah?

He turned right at the clothes hung on a curved bar forming half a circle, looked right and threw them on the table with the other clothes, he walked a bit more at some smaller clothes.

Phil(to himself): Children clothes?

He put his left hand on the shoulder of one, pull it up to him to look at it. Dropped it and turned around, took the third outfit on the pile of clothes on the table making the other fall on the ground, walked out, turned left to reach the second door, which opened, entered.

Phil(to himself): I smell like blood and death.

The shower sound going on, Vinc slowly started to wake up, they opened their eye expecting to see Phil, they sit on the side their eyes grey and empty, they looked at the door on their left and turned around to put their feet on the ground, stand up, raised their hand with fingers intertwined above their head, closed their left eye while stretching and looking down in front, they downed their hands as they stand on their feet tip, closed their right eye and opened them back to have them pink again, they looked right and walked around the bed turned left at the door walked out, they looked left at the living room then right at the entrance door, walked straight in front to the bathroom door, with an anxious look, they raised their right hand at their head height and tapped 3 times on it.

Vinc: Are you alright?

Phil was rubbing his hair in the shampoo turning from white to red, and the water is flowing evacuating the bloody shampoo off, he looked at his hands.