Chapter 7

Arth braked at a red light, he tilt his head both side to stretch, looked down at the wheel and started tapping with his fingers regularly on it, he looked at his rearview and then back his expression changed to a worried one without a smile this time as he don't have to force it here. Behind Valt wiped his crying eyes with his forearms, he took a tab and a pen, looking at Phil's injury carefully and trying to record the necessary operations on it, he looked at his left hand shaking the tab and he couldn't take the pen correctly, he tried breath exercice, took a bit control over his emotions and felt the truck not moving he looked at the front from the inside.

Valt: Anything wrong?

Arth looked in his rearview and no one was around, he could stay here.

Arth: Are you good now? I may ask for a therapy sessions and i think you w-

Valt dropped the tab and fell in a terror state, covering his ears and looking down at the ground seeing images flashing before his eyes, Arth heard a tab and a pen falling and opened his eyes a bit wider out of shock and anxiousness.

Arth: Are you good? Let me come.

Valt looked at his stuff on the ground and noticed his distress, he stopped and looked at Phil always asleep in this situation, stood straight and took the syringe of anesthetic on the shelf next to him.

Valt: No, i was searching for something and made my stuff fell, we need to go to the hospital as fast as possible, okay.

Arth opened his door and closed it trusting Valt, he started moving again,

Arth(to himself): I wonder what he saw there? Whatever it was it caused him post traumatic stress for sure.

He looked on his left to see people roaming again, Arth was confuse in this situation, like no one saq that there was something happening around, he stopped in the middle of the road, opened his window and took his head out to look in the sky and see the black cloud roaming, he was confused by the calm they have, walking straight without looking away from their objectif, like they are used to that or totally in their own world, went back in and blinked 4 times intentionally, 

Arth(to himself): These people are special too.

Valt tried to take the syringe correctly to fail and looked at Phil's arm undressed to search for a vein, took his arm with his left hand and showed the palm, pressed the middle of the arm to try to feel a pulse. Valt this instant found his calm back, his whole being forgetting anything that isn't medecin.

Valt(to himself): It's way too weak, his cells will die soon if it continues.

He took out another pocket of blood and read the package, he sighed and put the syringe back on the shelf, he took the clipboard and the pen he dropped to write a resume of the injuries present.

Valt: multiple cut to the head and bumps that could be the consequences of a head trauma, reversible or not we can't verify.

Arth heard him speak out loud and clearly, he smiled reassured and started to drive again on the raising road as Peaceville hospital is build on a little mount, he met other people and waved at them, turned on the right and started to see the hospital from far.

Arth: We are soon here, what are you saying by the way?

Valt scratched his cheek with the pen and looked down at Phil's body trying to reach for his open shoulder and sees his bloody glove, he put the clipboard and pen on his laps, he took the gloves off and threw them before taking new one in the shelf.

Valt: I am writting what will be needed so we can do it quicker and why are we taking blood specifics pocket? It's really dumb, no?

Arth turned on his turned signal and drive directly toward the urgency part of the hospital. He thought a bit and squeezed his eyes.