Chapter 39

The Fortune half complex went silent at the blackjack, people looking at the waiter and Phil changed suddenly, one at a table started sliding his 20 token on the table toward the middle of it with his right hand making them clinging as much as possible, the 5 others on the table looked at him, he smiled and shook the head toward the token of the table.

"Let's bet on who wins?"

The other smiled and followed with 20 token slid with their left hand.

"I bet on the boss' son."

"Don't tell nonsense, he will get obliterated"

3 for Phil? 3 for Colt, they all looked back at Phil and Colt facing each other, Frank smiling widely and Colt face closed, his hair forming  shadow on his eyes lit up like neons in darkness. One guy at the left extremity of this same table raised his right hand closed.

"I trust you Boss, i bet 20k on your victory."

Frank looked left and blinked with his right eye while raising his right hand a bit above his head height, looked back at Colt a bit insanely.

Frank: Do you see? I can't lose now.

Colt swung horizontally on his left with his left hand, the towel flying at Greg' face,  downed his hands near his body staying silent.

Fortune(to Colt): Don't die pleeeeeaaasssseee, flee if necessary i don't mind that ok.

Colt squeezed his left hand, his teeth in his closed mouth, eye a bit more open, his eyes lit up by the room without losing their shine, he raised his right hand at Frank whose expression changed a bit, he downed his head.

Colt(thoughts): Fleeing? I am either dying or he dies!

Fortune(to Colt):. . . . . . Stay safe, please.

Frank raised his right hand back aiming at Colt, Colt shot at his head, Frank crouched and rushed forward hands loose backward, the bullet passing above his head, he looked down at him coming, aimed down and shot again, Frank dashed on his left, Colt aimed back and shot, Frank rotated backward on his right foot his hair a bit late, the bullet passed between them, he aimed up at Colt head with his right hand and shot, Colt aimed at the bullet coming and shot the bullets deviating each other on the right, Frank's one ending the wall, Colt's one passing above the poker tables to go pierce a gamble machine breaking it and it moved a bit at the impact.

Frank: Can't you aim?

Colt stayed silent, shot again at Frank's head, then a bit at his right, Frank stepped on the left saw the other bullet coming and tilt himself backward standing on his toes to keep his balance, Colt shot again, he saw the bullet pass, straightened, the second bullet hit him in the right lap.

"Already ending, hand the money."

Colt aimed up at his head, shot again, Frank stepped on his right without any issues at Colt surprise who started spraying at his head, Frank dashed on the left, the bullet whistling at his right, crouched another bullet whistling above his head, jumped without any issues another bullet whistling under him, his right laps didn't even bleed a little cup of blood and already closed the bullet consumed, Colt aimed up at Frank's head and shot, Frank aimed down at Colt's head and shot first, Colt moved his right hand a bit above and deviated Frank's bullet on the left, he shot again, Frank tilt backward to see the bullet passing close to his chin and ending in the ceiling.

Frank(thoughts): He aims for the mouth or the nose?

Colt aimed a bit down at the ground waiting for Frank to land, Frank bakflipped landing on his feet on a table, Colt raised his right hand, Frank already aiming charged his shot holding the trigger, Colt waited, Frank shot a white ray, Colt aimed a bit down and shot the ray, the bullets colliding, the white ray turned right, Frank jumped frontward taking support on his right foot, Colt aimed up at his head.