Chapter 35

The range is huge deforest land in the shape of a rectangle, on the way it goes up 3 times in different plateau of land as it is at the foot of the mountain, the first plateau 200 meters long starting from the back of the left wing of the hotel, the second plateau raising only 3 meters above the first one in a long ramp, this second plateau is 100 meter long, with another ramp going up 2 meters above for another 100 meters, and again another plateau of a 100 meters long and this one ending with the start of the forest, on the first plateau 5 targets well spread on the 150 meters large range, and on each plateau successively, 5 targets. At the right of the start of the range, a 40 meters on 30 meters little building accessible from the backdoor of the hotel, at the entrance above a double sliding door, the logo of 5 weapon disposed like poker cards, from reckon weapon to a military rifle and under it written "Original and authentic", Vinc looked up at the logo and entered inside the door sliding on the sides with a little music of 2 notes playing, Phil entered rubbing the left side of his head with his left hand.

Phil(to himself): They feel lighter?

He looked left at an aisle of considered old weapon using limited ammo, Vinc was at his right forth at the counter speaking with the manager of the place, he turned left at the weapon and stood in front of reckon section, seeing an heavy rifle, he grabbed the canon of it, with his left hand and took it out, he hold the rifle correctly and felt it light, the owner looked left behind Vinc at Phil holding the rifle, smiled and looked back at Vinc.

Manager: So for 2 hours? You are paying?

Vinc turned around, looked a bit left at Phil.

Vinc: Phil!

He turned around, grabbed the rifle by the canon and put it next to the crate of reckon rifle, joined Vinc who looked back at the Manager, he looked left at Phil and back at Vinc, he put his left hand under the counter and took out a payment station, put it on the counter and waited, Phil raised his right hand and put it on the station.

device: Welcome Sir Navare.

The manager face faded from doubtful to a nervous smile then his jaw dropped a bit, his forehead sweating, he took a step back, gave the military salute, looking up.

Manager: SORRY SIR!

Phil looked at the manager with a little smile, raised his left hand and shook it downward.

Phil: It's nothing.

Vinc smiling arms crossed at the manager, the manager down his right hand and exhaled in relief.

Manager: At least you are not like your uncle, sir.

Phil down both his hands hiding them behind the counter for the Manager, Phil looked left at Vinc.

Phil: Depends on times.

He looked back at the Manager, the manager looked at Vinc and back at Phil with a merchant smile.

Manager: trying to impress miss?

Phil smiled in a condemning smile, looked left slowly always with a wide smile, the manager lost.

Manager: I said something bad?

Vinc forehead animated in a little vein of annoyance, they raised their right hand with their screwdriver, Phil raised his left hand and grabbed Vinc right hand to try down it carefully, the manager took another step back with his right foot sweating a bit.

Manager: Miss did i say-

A micro puce flew to his head he tilted the head left avoiding it from nothing but it scratched his right cheek.

Vinc: I missed?

Phil looking back at the manager sweating a bit.

Phil: I would advice you to stay silent or flee, they aren't any people you met.