Chapter #21

Tofaan say pehlay ki Khamoshi...

They reached home a little late. Shariq was oddly quiet the entire time. Wishing everyone a goodnight, the couple retreated to their room. As soon as the door closed, Shariq pinned Rubaisha on the door. His entire body shook with as he whispered.

"Jo aapnay udhar kaha, woh sach tha yah uss larki ka monh band karnay ka tareeka" his whisper was barely audible but she understood his dilemma
(The thing you said there, was it a way to silent that girl or was it true?)
"Mein aapsay Ishq karti hon, Shariq" she replied
(I love you, Shariq)

For the first time in his life, Shariq Ali Khan was speechless. He kept looking at her with so much love that scared her. The madness he had for her increased a hundred folds. He slowly cupped her face with his shivering as if a slight pressure from his end would hurt her. He slowly showered her face with his soft kisses. He slowly picked her up and placed himself on the bed with her on his lap. Heat crawled towards her face leaving a shade of crimson. A hushed laugh broke out from his side.

"Aisay blush na karien, meray dil ko kuch hota hai" he whispered in her ear
(Don't blush like this, something blooms in my heart)

He hugged her, hiding her in his warm embrace which she gladly accepted. She moved back a little and cupped his face into her. She looked into his eyes to find any sort of hesitation or discomfort before placing her lips on his. He felt as if a high power of electricity ran down his spine. He groaned in between the kiss as he gently placed her on the bed. Both of them were lost in each other. That day two souls united without knowing about the upcoming storm. On the other hand, Yasmeen was hurting herself. She mad cuts on her hands and injured her foots. Her mother was aiding her wounds while father was standing in front of her.

"Yasmeen" whispered her father
"Hmm" she hummed
"Mein teray aagay haath jorta hon" he joined his palms in front of her, "tu kahay pair parhta hon" he was about to touch her feet when she held his hands
(I join my hands in front of you; if you I will touch feet)
"Kya kar rahay hain aap abba?" she whispered
(What are you doing, dad?)
"Reham ki bheek maang raha hon bachay" he replied while sobbing
(I beg for mercy, kiddo)

He was sobbing as her mother tried to calm him. She hugged her father screaming and crying in pain. The pain which was caused by her one sided love. The root cause of this agony and hurt was nothing but her emotions. Days turned into weeks, weeks turned into months but their loved remained the same. Everyone was happy to see their blooming love and the Rajput Family forgave the Khan family for their deeds. Everything seemed to fall in their right places. The two families were happy and lived their live peacefully. Yasmeen was awfully quiet but we all know...

Silence is a warning about the upcoming storm...