Chapter 6

Aurora's POV

I woke up at 6:15 the next morning to get ready for school. I felt bad because Louis and I didn't go and work on his house, but instead we just hung out with the guys, and of course the girls. I guess I was warming up quite a bit, but I still felt like I didn't fit in most times. 

Ten minutes later I was dressed and had my hair fixed. I moved on to my make up, just having to put a bit on. After that I walked downstairs to see my mother sitting at the table with her head in her hands and my father sat beside her with a frown etched onto his face. 

"Hey guys, what's the matter?" I asked while grabbing an apple off of the fruit bowl my mother kept filled. 

"We work doubles all week. Is there someone you can stay with?" My mother asked looking at me. 

"I'm sure I could stay with Kayt or Niall." I replied. As soon as the words left my mouth my two very best friends walked through the door. "Speak of the devils." I giggled as they entered the kitchen. 

"Can Aurora stay with either of you this week? We work doubles all week, and I don't want her here alone with all the gang related things happening right now." My father said kissing my head. My eyes widened as I looked at Niall. He seemed completely unphased by the comment. Of course he was! He was the one who was involved with it, and everything related. He knows all!

"I'm grounded.." Kayt said looking down awkwardly. 

"She can stay with me." Niall chirped. He grabbed my hand and headed to the door. 

"Bye mom! Bye dad! I'll come and pack my bags after school! I love you!" I yelled while Niall pulled me through the living room with Kayt following behind. 

We all piled into Niall's car and I instantly turned to Kayt. "Why the hell are you grounded?" I asked. 

"When the fuck did you start cussing?" She giggled looking at a shocked Niall. 

"Well, I was really mad at Louis yesterday and it kind of slipped, and I found it enjoyable in a way." I said laughing. "So, now you tell me, why are you grounded?" 

"Well, you see, my mom wasn't supposed to be home until like 12 last night, and when Harry and I went home we got a little frisky and she happened to walk in.." She replied sheepishly. I busted out into laughter immediately.

"YOUR MOM WALKED IN ON YOU AND HARRY FRICKLE FRACKLING?" I yelled while laughing loudly. She instantly turned red and nodded. 

"Yes, I'm grounded because I didn't tell her before hand." She giggled lightly. I rolled my eyes as we arrived to school. I grabbed my backpack and got out of the car quickly. I walked towards the school about to go to the library when someone pulled on my arm. 

"Niall why are you grabbing me?"

"Because you're coming with me." He stated like it was the most obvious thing in the world. 

"Why? I always got to the library in the morning." I stated trying to wiggle out of his grip.

"Not today." He stated heading over to the courtyard. We went all the way through it, and to a big oak tree. "Hey guys!" Niall cheered. Everyone looked up and all eyes were on me. The only eyes I found myself looking at were Louis bright blue ones. We held eye contact for about a minute before he looked away. 

"What the hell is she doing here?" Zayn questioned. Sasha turned around and glared at him instantly. He only glared back, and it seemed to send some type of warning to her. 

"She's here because she's my best friend, Zayn, and so are all of you, so since she knows about this now, she can hang out with us." Niall said proudly, swinging his arm around my shoulder. Zayn just sighed loudly and wrapped his arms around Sasha's waist.