Chapter 10

Aurora's POV

Louis' giggles filled my ears every time Patrick did something stupid, which was quite often. He really should laugh more, it's like music. He's like an angel, and I know what you are going to say, 'you should hate him. He's an asshole', but honestly, this boy is far from that once he lets you in. It's very hard to get on the inside with him, but once you are it was all worth it. 

Suddenly the TV turned off and a clap of thunder was heard. It shook the whole apartment and I instantly whimpered. I hate storms with every ounce of me. 

"Babe, you okay?" Louis asked softly.

"Uh.. sure." I trembled. 

"Sorry, I didn't mean to call you that." He sighed shaking his head. "Do you not like storms?" he questioned. I shook my head at his question and hugged my knees to my chest as another 'BOOM' came from outside. "Hey, shhhhh. It's okay, I'm right here. I wont let anything happen." He said scooting closer to me and pulling me into a hug. He wrapped his arms around my back and knees that were still pulled to my chest. We stayed like this for a bit before he let go.

"Thank you." I sighed. 

"For what?"

"Doing that, it's usually Niall that does it."

"It's fine. Malia was terrified of storms too, so I'm used to having to do it." 

I didn't know how to reply to that, so I just nodded my head. The lights still hadn't come back on, so I'm guessing that a pole went down. 

"Do you want anything to drink?" I questioned standing up. He lightly shook his head no, and looked down at his phone. 

I went to the kitchen and got a cold glass of water to refresh myself after that storm.

"You okay?" I questioned walking into the living room seeing that Louis had his head in his hands and his body was tensed up. 

"What? Oh- uh yeah." He sighed. 

"No you aren't." I stated moving closer. 

"How do you know?" He pressed.

"Because your head is in your hands and your body is super tense. You're always relaxed. Talk to me." I said kneeling down in front of him. I sat on my knees with my hands resting on my thighs. I looked up at him and smiled. "Go on."

"I just get stressed with my job sometimes, you know? It gets so damn hard. I've lost so many people because of it. I'm so sick of losing people that I care about. I'm surprised I haven't lost any of the guys. They're my best friends, and I've already lost majority of my family and the love of my life, I can't lose them too." He said, refusing to make eye contact with me no matter how hard I tried. 

"You won't lose me, if that counts for anything." I replied shrugging a bit. He looked up at me in shock. "What?"

"Malia said the exact same thing. You can't say I won't because there's a good chance I will. That's why I try to push you away, but I'm so fucking drawn to you, I don't know how much longer I can do it."

"Then stop doing it. I'm already in danger by being around Niall and Kayt. What is the difference?" 

"The difference is I'm the one they are after, not Niall or Kayt. They will do anything to get to me. Calum fucking hates me."

"I don't care. I'm staying right here, rather you like it or not. You can't push me away any longer, Louis." I said, gaining a bit of confidence. 

Suddenly my face was pulled forward and his lips caught mine. His hands rested on my cheek and I slowly relaxed. I kissed him back with as much passion as I could, so he knew that I meant this. I meant I was staying, and I meant that I would never leave him. I liked Louis, a lot, and I don't want anything coming in the way of us, rather is Calum, or Louis' stupidity. 

Louis pulled away slowly and smiled at me. I smiled back and looked at the ground. 

"Thank you." He said pulling my chin so that I would look at him. 

"For what?" 

"Not leaving the second you got to know me." He sighed. I nodded in return and kissed his cheek. 

-A/N-

Sorry this is a sucky chapter, butttt I'm finally on thanksgiving break so maybe I'll be able to post a bunch this week!!!!!