Chapter 1

Aurora's Pov

"Honey. Honey. Aurora, it's time to get up. C'mon sweetheart, it's friday!" My father said ripping the covers off of my sleeping body. I instantly groaned at the loss of warmness that had once surrounded my body.

"Five more minutes!" I mumbled reaching back for my covers, but to my dismay, they were no where to be found.

"I was a teenager once, I know that trick, so not happening. Get up!" I sighed finally opening my eyes. The sun was shining through my window, making my white walls too bright. I now regret listening to my best friend, Kaytlynn, about making my room 'tumblr af'.

I finally sat up, realizing my dad had left, and grabbed for my phone. 5:45 was the time. I left for school everyday around 7:30 everyday with Kayt, so I was sure I had enough time to shower and do everything else I needed to do before the dreaded school day.

I had 9 new text messages, all from Kayt and Niall. I opened my messages and went to the group chat that went on between the three of us. We had all been close since the 4th grade, and for 8 years we have all went strong. I know this sounds cheesy, but I honestly don't know what I would do without the two.

We were all so much different from each other. Niall was the 'bad boy' type, with his dyed blonde hair, piercings, and tattoos. Kaytlynn was in the middle of good and bad, she went to parties, but at the same time she did all of her homework, and tried really hard in school. Let's just say she levels everything perfectly. I, on the other hand, I am known as the school's goody goody. People say I'm pretty popular, but honestly, i just care a lot about others, so I talk to everyone I see. I love people, and that is why I want to be a nurse in the future. I have never drank, smoked (anything), or even said a curse word in my life. I was raised in a very big christian family, so i guess you would classify my as a goody goody.

I looked over the messages that were sent this morning.

Ni: "Hey guys, what time do I need to pick y'all up?"

Kayt: "Same time as always dipshit!" I scrunched my nose at her language, but read on.

Ni: "Ouch, Kayt"

Kayt: "Sorry not sorry :P"

Ni: "Dude, where is Aurora? Is she dead?"

Kayt: "Maybe she's still asleep."

Ni: "You know she's always ALWAYS awake by 5:30"

Kayt: "Maybe she's sick, oohhhh or even skipping for once!"

Ni: "That is very unlikely.."

I giggled at the two and quickly replied saying I accidentally had slept in a little, and grabbed the outfit i had chosen last night before bed, and headed for my bathroom that was connected to my room. I turned on the shower, riding myself of my pajama's, and jumping in. I liked my showers very very hot, due to living in England. It was always cold and rainy here, but I liked it most of the time.

I quickly finished the shower and hopped out. I threw on my favorite lilac sweater, and threw on some dark jeans to match. I then followed with my black combat boots. Once fully dressed I looked into the mirror. Yikes, I looked like death itself.

I brushed through my wet hair, and added the usual moose to my brown waves, making them more prominent. After I was content with my hair, I brushed my teeth then started on my make up. I did my makeup lightly, like i normally did. I looked in the mirror once more before deciding I looked presentable for school.

I checked my phone, ignoring the 11 text messages from the same 2 people. it was currently 7:10, so I grabbed my Coach back pack before heading down the spiral stairs.