Prologue

Hello! 

as it's obvious, this book is called 'The Black'. a wolfstar fanfic! yep. i changed a tiny little things from the whole story of J K Rowling. the characters are not mine! but the story is different from harry potter. 

hope you enjoy!

* * *

And exactly after that night, everything changed.

When I opened my eyes, I wasn't at my own room with a big shelf full of books; but I found myself laying down next to a dark haired young boy with his arms around my waist! Well that was new. The blanket was curled around our limbs which were tangled around each other, outside the window it was raining and seemed to be cold but I didn't feel it, I was like feeling great and warm up in the boy's arms as my head was on his chest, falling and raising with each breath. I kept staring at the boy's face. His eyes which were closed, his long black hair that was until the crook of his neck, his lips apart and the hot breath brushed against my neck. This felt strange; I've never slept with a guy, except my best friend Peter.

I try to get out of his arms, trying to understand WHY am I here. Who is this man? why aren't I put clothes?! I was feeling so bad... something might had happened. The decoration of the room looked odd, it seemed to be old, like for the 70s... Jesus help me.

As I tried to get out of the guy's hug, his eyes opened slowly and those gray bright circles wandered around my face; suddenly I found myself shivering, I was scared. What might this guy do to me? I felt vulnerable, like this guy could actually harm me even though I found his face endearing and beautiful.

"Hey...! you might be cold, eh?" I heard his sleepy voice. He had a nice British accent, like a melody that caressed my heart deep inside. why do I feel this way?!

His warm hand brushed against my bare arm as he pulled the blanket on me smiling warmly. so he didn't mean any harm. I still kept staring at his eyes while his hand was caressing my flushed cheek. "Did you sleep well?" I didn't answer, silently wanting an excuse from him that why he brought me to his room, to his house, who is he?! what does he want from me? Money?!

I heard him call my name. "Remus? you okay?" He knew me, he knew my name. But I didn't know him, I've never seen him in my entire life! But with all this; he felt like he's my friend, like I knew him for a long time. But... that's not true. This is the first time I see someone like him! Nowadays no one let their hair grow until the crook of their neck! They usually have their hair short or I dunno, tied.

I open my mouth and tryto let the words out. "How do you know me? Wh-who are you?!" I triedto sound strong but my voice betrayed me. The guys face changed into aconcerned one. "what do you mean who am I? It's me... Sirius, SiriusBlack." he paused to check my reaction. "maybe... maybe you're justdizzy from last night's events and so..." He smiled at me again. But wait.Now, in this moment of my own story, I realized what the hell had happened. Iwas in the book of 'The Black'!