Chapter six

I saw someone kissing my lips softly, he broke the kiss and started to shower me in small kisses, all around my face, my cheeks, my head. I couldn't control myself no longer and I let the tears just fall as Sirius talked to me. "why did you left? I panicked! You're so lucky I saw you before getting inside this library." And he pressed me to his chest, hugging me as tight as he could. I could hear his heart pounding so hard in his chest; he clearly had missed me, I thought. And to be honest, I had missed him too, I wanted to stay with him but at the same time, I wanted to have my parents back. I knew it's impossible but still, it was the thing I desired. I stopped thinking about these stupid thoughts and sank into Sirius's arms. Mum, dad, I'm so sorry, probably you won't see your son anymore, probably you have sent the police to search for me - they won't find me though – I guess I have found the one I love and I want to stay with him, forever.

"darling, we were so scared your father might have got you!" Mrs. Potter said softly as she caressed my hair and smiled, just like she's my real mother. I didn't tell them the reality, which means I lied; but what else could I do?! They might have think I'm crazy or mentally sick. So I made up a story that my mind was a bit crowded and so I went to library to give my mind a bit rest with reading books. Which actually worked and they believed me.

And finally, we all went to our beds. As I was walking upstairs to the quest's room, I saw James in his room, flirting with Reggie as he was laying on the bed; I thought how happy they are and I'm not. I thought how James is so happy, having his parents and his lover on his side, that's the only thing I wanted too but it seems like the God of happiness won't allow me to have it, He won't allow me to have a happy life. It made me angry, cause why would it be like that?! Why? Why some people like the Potters would be happy, why not Sirius? Why not me? why not that girl in that alley, with that cute and pretty face. Why some people were better than the others? Wasn't this rude? Sometimes I thought that the God of judgement is gone. Is there no judge in the world?!

I laid down on the bed next to Sirius, covering myself with the blanket, then I turned and glanced over at Sirius, his eyes closed. Was he asleep? "I thought you ran away from me, at first." I suddenly heard him talk. My eyes widen with the choice of his words. "I thought you have a thing for someone else. I got so sad." I blinked a few times then hugged him tightly and talked in a low tone: "I would never do that. Never." "so why'd you cry when I hugged you in the library?" he asked. And I had nothing to say. "why did you cry, Remus?" I opened my mouth and the words just flipped out. "well you suddenly kissed me! I thought it's someone else! You scared me as hell!!!" then I gave him a slight pout and turned away, realizing that these days my power in lying is getting stronger and better the more I lie. It's not something to be proud of, I know.

"I'll hear if you lie." I heard Sirius muttered.

"what's your point?!" I asked.

"I saw you getting in the library but before that, where were you? It isn't just going to library I know."

I turned toward him. "no I was somewhere else, that's right."

"where...?" he pulled me closer to himself, holding my waist; I was literally pressed into his chest. What should have I said? That I wanted to go back to my own home...?! my world...?! Would he even believe me?!

"...you wouldn't believe me." I mumbled quietly.

"test me."

I sighed, opening my mouth and then closing it, thinking about what would he think about me if I actually tell him that I'm in a novel, which has happened many years ago, like 1970s. how could I tell him that I'm from 2021?!

"come on, just tell me. I promise I won't judge!" his eyes were serious like he was actually promising me this.

"promise you won't laugh?" I asked quietly, looking at his pretty gray eyes. he nodded his head as a yes. I licked my lips, thinking about how could I make a correct speech about it... how could I put the words next to each other and just tell him the truth.

"I was at first in my own room, reading a novel, and then I opened my eyes and I was... I was in your arms, in... in your bed, and I don't know how. Like I was inside the story." Why tears were formed in my eyes... why was I scared of his reaction?

"Remus, my moon, look, that night we were both totally drunk. Think about it. No one can go inside a story. This is not a story. It's your world. Our world."

"no... no I..." I tried to explain as he started to kiss my neck and softly bit it. The he said in a calm tone: "you were only drunk! I promise you."

"no... in my world there is... things are not the same!"

"well then how is it?!" he snapped and tears just fell down my eyes.

"I... I don't remember! I'm sinking in this story. I don't... I don't remember!" I tried to stop myself from sobbing so loud.

"it's just a nightmare. Shush..." he said softly, caressing my hair and kissing my forehead.

Why didn't he believe me... WHY?!

That night, I didn't sleep. I kept thinking about the story... 'The Black'. I didn't remember much about the story... I just knew that it's the story of a boy, named me, falling in love with another boy, which is Sirius and that they leave their families and start a new life. And that... this novel was based on a true story. So it meant that I basically travelled in past! So... so for getting back home, I should have found a historical book, about my real world!!! YES! My time! But sure there is no book about 2021 in 1970s. my eyes wandered around the room, to just find something that could help me!

The light of the moon had lightened up the room a bit so I could see a paper and ink on a table next to the window. Maybe... maybe I had to write about my world. My world. The only thing that came in my mind was the year of my time. But what had happened? There were... cars... in the street... and... horses too?! I couldn't remember. The only image in my mind was the street of this town; with horses and just a few cars that only rich people had it. Nothing else. My world... is not here but... it seems like I'm stuck! Or maybe... maybe Sirius was right maybe I really am from this world and that the whole idea of 2021 is just a dream in my mind... when I was drunk. But HOW could I be so specific?! That I'm exactly from 2021. Maybe it's 2022? Or 2020?! Why I knew that it's exactly 2021?! So... this world is not in my mind but real. I should just... search for it! Maybe, maybe I could find a book about my time and get back home. Sirius didn't believe me, and that's for sure. Even if I was in his shoes I couldn't believe these things. Maybe I would even take him to doctor! So I shouldn't talk about it again. No I didn't! I should have go to library again and search for the book I actually needed. Not fantasy like Alice in Wonderland but a historic book! Or a novel based on true story!

I decided to go out again! Sirius didn't have to know. I could go alone, quietly and come back again quietly. Early in the next morning!